Europe / Denmark / 84 / Hellerup
Marketing & Communications
#: 88342-en_US / 88342
Marketing & Communications Manager -Nordics/Benelux Marcoms, Hellerup, Denmark – 88342
Marketing and Communications – Denmark Hellerup, Hovedstaden
Referral Bonus Amount:kr7,500.00
Marketing & Communications Manager (Nordics/Benelux) based in Hellerup, Denmark – competitive salary+ bonus ,flexible working ,great benefits and work life balance !
- Can you build a local holistic roadmap and coordinate daily marketing Marcoms within EU ?
- Can you support other businesses revenue and business targets?
- Can you present Marcoms thought leadership,social campaigns and promotions?
- Do you have expertise in client communication identifying audiences and media engagement ?
- Do you want to join a global market leader in sponsorship media valuation and research ?
Then look no further …
ABOUT YOU AND THE ROLE
You are part of the International Marcoms team and will be based in Hellerup ( near Copenhagen) post-COVID at least 1 day a week. Our team protect and build the reputation of Nielsen’s brand and support the highest value revenue opportunities. We do this by clear and creative marketing and communications campaigns that engage and educate our associates and external audiences. We generate commercial leads, help tell smart stories and create demand for our products and services.
Under the leadership of the Europe Marcoms leader, you will coordinate the daily marketing and communications activities, both internal and external to drive growth for the Nordics and Benelux region. This will involve nurturing our strong client relationships and expanding our business units.
From your manager you will learn and refine how to plan, coordinate and execute marketing and communications activities including events management, promotion and branding materials development, website and digital/social media management and internal communications and engagement. You will do so according to global, regional and local guidelines in order to meet the business plan.
The position has direct responsibility for supporting the marketing and communications activities undertaken in their region despite being based in one country.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Support quality output RFP documentation to assist the commercial teams in high revenue RFPs.
Localise new product launches / enhancements / materials
Supporting the creation and localisation of media releases and report exposure metrics.
Assisting in compiling responses to media enquiries.
Assisting in the coordination of in-house and external industry events for Nielsen including invitations and follow up communications campaigns
Work with key stakeholders to support the creation of engaging and digitally advances internal and client communications and tools
Provide hands-on support in the exploring and execution of communications tools and measurable technology. These must be aligned to drive revenue.
Establish and maintain open communication channels with Nielsen associates and clients via newsletters, email blasts, and other regular or ad hoc channels tapping into local, regional and global trends to provide updates on products, reports, insights, etc.
As crises arise, learn from leaders on how to formulate responses to minimise negative press coverage and revenue impact. You will be leaned on to support marcoms efforts here.
Create editorial content (insights articles, press releases, reports, perspectives) to showcase the value our Nielsen data can bring to the industry
Utilise platforms such as SFMC, WordPress, Sprinklr
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Your remit will be to to look after the Nordics/Benelux region make key decisions and it’s vital show that you can understand nuances of these different markets and apply bespoke Marcoms solutions.You’ll be involved in building a product portfolio industry events, media planning and analytics and sports marketing that is advertiser/publisher targeted .
You will have a solid background in Marcoms and your marketing skills will to lift, shape, pronounce and resonate the Nielsen brand in the marketplace.
You’ll have a a roll up your sleeves and get it done attitude – it is not enough to have great ideas, you must be able to get stuff done
Playing well with others is a must. We are a collaborative team and you’ll be able to cultivate relationships inside and outside the organization
You’ll work independently on a small team with a tremendous amount of responsibility
You’ll be able able to work in a dynamic environment where new projects and pop-up often.
- You’ll be fluent English and Danish… Norwegian is also a bonus.
- At least 5+ years experience in B2B Marketing, Media, and/or Sales
- Confident communicator with exceptional attention to detail, along with the proven ability to consistently make sound judgments and an ability to address business and technical audiences
- Experience leading multi-practice teams toward a common deliverable on frequently accelerated timeframes
- Strong collaborator and mentor with the ability to bring out the best in talent and effectively motivate and manage teams
- Excellent organization, project management and problem solving skills
- Amazing writing and PowerPoint/Slides skills and be able to tell a cohesive story through a narrative or a deck
- Must be intellectually curious and collaborative “humble, hungry and smart” with a strong work ethic
- Relationship building skills with the ability to interface with senior executives and experts across the organisation
BENEFITS AND PERKS
In return for your skills we offer a competitive salary+ bonus and a generous leave package and other benefits including :
- Flexible working/currently partly remote working at the moment until post-covid
- Pension 10% employer from & 5% employee contribution
- Company paid internet allowance(refund up to 350 DKK per month
- Subsidised restaurant (Monthly lunch allowance 400 DKK
- 30 days holidays pa
- Family friendly policies: Childcare vouchers /Maternity/Paternity/Adoption/Parental leave
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
If this sounds good…click apply!
If you have any questions before applying please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!