Europe / Poland / Masovian Voivodeship / Warsaw /
#: 743999724246385 / 50241753
Modelling Analyst, Route to Market, Warsaw
ABOUT THIS JOB
Modelling Analysts run customized analyses that help clients understand the impact of their marketing strategy. Your insights will drive decisions for top companies and have an impact on our media business. In this role, you will be known as a modelling expert and trusted partner to client consultants.
– Independent execution of ad-hoc analyses with various methodologies, for multiple global markets, which includes designing procedures and models on Nielsen modelling platforms
– Cooperate with client consultants and project managers based in various locations to deliver to schedule and as per requirements
– Train and support Junior Analysts
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what factors media sales. You are inquisitive and always ask why. Problem-solver by nature, balancing soft skills with analytical thinking is your strength. You are well-organised, accurate and have strong communication and listening skills that help you explain technical issues to less technical project stakeholders.
– 2 years of work experience in analytical, modelling or related fields
– Degree in economics/business/CS/technical/econometrics/statistics/quantitative methods/maths or similar
– Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Good communication skills
– Very good English skills (speaking & writing)
– Programming experience
– Good working knowledge of Excel
– Knowledge of Python, BASH and SAS (as an extra advantage)
– Experience in FMCG industry, market research, data and measurement (as an extra advantage)
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com