Europe / Ukraine / / Kyiv
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 84042-en_US / 84042
Monitoring Analyst – 84042
ABOUT THIS JOB
In this global role, You will support international teams. Verify the operation of the different production systems for Tam & Digital products. Resolves incidents that impact the final product to the client and escalate them according to the global process.
Apply if you have some Python experience and would like to start getting your hands dirty, do not apply if you have extensive experience, this is a junior position.
- Day-to-day management of reports and QA checks.
- Analyse data and communicate findings to local Operations teams to ensure established deliverables are met.
- Deliver data to clients on escalation to the Engineering team any problems that arise as part of the production.
- Implement specific client requests related to data quality and delivery.
- Update information in files and tools to track data quality and
- Be knowledgeable on defined procedures, delivery schedules, and SLAs to ensure compliance and to support the local OPS Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree E
- An upper-intermediate level of English is a must. E
- Data Analysis, SQL
- Hands-on experience with online products and technologies is a plus
- Proven proficiency with numbers, experience in analysing large amounts of data, and an ability to consolidate and translate that data into business insight
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Kyiv,Kyivska