Europe / Denmark / / Hellerup
#: 103281-en_US / 103281
At Nielsen we are a global leader in audience insights, data and analytics, shaping the future of media. Measuring behavior across all channels and platforms to discover what audiences love, we empower our clients with trusted intelligence that fuels action. An S&P 500 company, we operate around the world in more than 55 countries and have over 10,000 colleagues globally.
As of January 2022 we go live as the official provider of audience measurement in Denmark, in partnership with The Contracting Authority representing the main Danish TV Broadcasters. Nielsen is providing the most advanced solution, with the latest tech in streaming measurement, digital sensors and hardware. We are now looking for a Service Delivery Leader to play an essential role in operational delivery, best practice and process improvement. We are looking for a proactive business partner to lead, motivate and inspire a large cross functional team.
- Business partnering internally and externally, ensuring relationships and operational effectiveness are consistent with Nielsen strategy
- Ensuring that the management team are equipped with the necessary resources to be able to deliver the required business results and contractual KPI’s
- Owning the operational planning direction management to ensure delivery of validated data to customers according to schedules and agreement on delivery
- Identifying operational risks and implementing opportunities for development, best practice, discipline and process improvement
- Managing the financial planning / budgeting and daily finance management
- Building a high functioning team with both high level support and close collaboration with all levels in the company (total of 35 direct and indirect reports)
- Motivating, training and developing the team to ensure effective operational structure and execution
- Fluent written and verbal English and Danish is essential
- Several years experience in operational delivery within a data collection, analysis and planning environment, delivering against business and commercial KPI’s
- Experience within the media / TV / market research industry is strongly preferred
- Exposure to working in an international matrix environment would be advantageous
- Demonstrable experience leading large, high performing, cross functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, able to build rapport with both internal and external stakeholders
- Commercially astute and experience managing financials
Why work for Nielsen?
- Generous salary and pension contributions
- Company car allowance
- 25 days paid holiday per calendar year + 5 additional vacation days (feriefridage)
- Health insurance
- Company phone and financial support on internet access
- Flexible working options
- Generous refer a friend bonus
Opportunities to join international colleague lead business support groups and give back to your community through volunteering
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
For further information about the position, please reach out to email@example.com