Europe / Ireland / / Dublin
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 74944-en_US / 74944
Panel Administrator – 74944
Nielsen Media Ireland delivers the TV audience measurement service to TAM Ireland, its stakeholders, and clients. This provides the media industry with the information and tools to plan and schedule TV content; to plan advertising campaigns; to buy and sell television airtime; to research changes and trends in viewing behavior and most importantly, to evaluate and analyze the effectiveness of their strategies. The viewing landscape is changing and Nielsen’s measurement solutions are continually evolving to capture the various ways people can view content. This is crucial for our clients to enable them to make strategic decisions.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Maintain contact with panel members, ensure their compliance, and keep them motivated to maintain the stability of the panel.
- Provide phone, email, text message support to all members of the TV, and online viewing panel. This could be meter/handset issues, incentive queries, household changes, or equipment updates
- Review and monitor daily quality control reports to ensure panel member compliance and thus help maintain daily targets for the number of reporting homes. Contact panel homes who require follow up phone calls
- Responsible for the administration of the incentive scheme for households on the TV Panel and the relationship with the third party incentive vendor
- Design and prepare the bi-monthly newsletter for panel homes. This is an important document where tips and reminders are communicated to all homes. Any company updates are shared here and also we include competitions with prizes for adults and children
- Issue service calls to Field Engineers. These are generated after receiving calls/emails/texts from panel members, issues found during the coincidental check, or by reviewing messages from the quality control team
- Manage the online coincidental survey questionnaire. This involves working closely with a team of part-time interviewers who contact panel homes on a continuous basis to carry out data, technical, and quality control checks. The surveys are distributed monthly to the interviewers and the results are reported to clients
- Provide administrative support to the Panel Manager and the wider TV Team, including mail merges and distribution. Manage the creation of purchase orders for all invoices from suppliers for the Operations department and track company telephone lines
- Quality customer support to panel member homes
- Assist in the daily target of in tab reporting homes
- Administration of the panel member incentive scheme
- Carrying out daily quality controls calls to meet the daily target of in tab homes ensures that the viewing data captured from panel members is of high quality. The impact of these should be immediate and long-lasting
- The motivation of panel members promotes the stability and consistency of panel membership. This is important as it ensures the quality of data and also, stability and consistency of the Client Deliverable
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer service role
- Exceptional PC skills, especially adobe, word, excel, and publishing software
- Exceptional telephone manners and conversational skills are essential. Outgoing personality and pleasant nature required to energize panel homes
- Highly developed organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflict situations in a timely manner
- Strong numerical ability and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead regular meetings
- Quick to learn new software systems with a good understanding of processes
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritize tasks
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Dublin,Leinster