Europe / Croatia / / Zagreb
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 88646-en_US / 88646
Panel Clerk – 88646
- Recruitment of new families for the panel
- Updating and constant monitoring of all information on installed households
- Proactive communication with panel members
- Supporting field technicians in daily work
- Preparation of daily reports for data quality control
- Regular telephone verification of information in production databases following the situation on the field
- All other tasks as required by the Employer.
- High school diploma (economy-related or similar)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office package, especially Excel).
- Ability to focus attention on details
- Independence in performing tasks
- Openness to learning
- Responsibility and reliability when working with confidential data
What we offer:
- Contract for an indefinite period
- Work in the morning shift and in the afternoon shift (when necessary)
- The dynamic work environment in a successful international company
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Primary Location: Zagreb,Croatia