Europe / Poland / / Warsaw
#: 89981-en_US / 89981
People Experience Specialist – 89981
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you looking for a job in Human Resources? This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and collaborative HR team and work in an international environment.
We are looking for a Senior HR and Payroll Specialist to support our Human Resources department. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
- Managing employee’s inquiries on HR policies, employment terms, and conditions, company benefits, with autonomy to resolve queries where possible or escalate to the relevant party
- Processes administration for new starters – issuing employment contracts, input onto Success Factors platform, undertaking referencing, verifying immigration documents, holding inductions
- Collates and ensure the accuracy of all employee changes every month, produces letters and contract variations, and maintains and updates the SAP HR database
- Managing payroll process by collating relevant payroll information (e.g. starters, leavers, changes), instructs the payroll provider, conducts payroll validations to ensure accuracy
- Takes full ownership of leavers – acknowledging resignations, instructing payroll, updating SAP HR database, communicating with employees and managers
- Cooperating with vendors and administers all employee benefits, including pension, life assurance, healthcare, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work schemes, Company cars, PPK.
- Takes full ownership of all general HR admin (reference letters, emergency contact reports, sickness absence, long service awards, etc)
- Handles statutory leave requests from employees, i.e. maternity/paternity, and liaises with all relevant parties e.g. payroll and HRIS providers.
- Maintains departmental logs and trackers, produces regular HR statistics on headcount, labor turnover, absence trends.
- Leading internal HR projects with a focus on solutions for increasing efficiency and best practice sharing.
- Improvement of processes if it’s needed.
- Mentoring of others team members.
- Excellent organization skills, can prioritize workload effectively, and work accurately, at speed, displaying exemplary attention to detail.
- Min. 5 years of experience in HR administration and payroll.
- Experience in cooperation with 3rd parties in payroll and HR administration processes.
- Project management skills.
- Discretion, tact, sensitivity, recognizes the need for confidentiality.
- Ability to prepare recommendations in labor law matters.
- Proactive problem solver, resourceful, demonstrates initiative, has a can-do attitude, and works well independently.
- Easy to work in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills and being a partner for business and external providers.
- Sound knowledge of all Microsoft and Google IT systems, notably Microsoft Excel. Experience in HR information systems, ideally SAP.
If it sounds interesting to you, do not hesitate to apply as it might be a perfect match for you!
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Primary Location: Warsaw,Masovian Voivodeship