Europe / Ukraine / / Kyiv
Technology & Engineering
#: 73606-en_US / 73606
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are currently seeking a Process Designer within the RPA Center of Excellence for our international Media businesses. This position requires a strong communicator who can work on guiding multiple projects simultaneously. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and side by side with the business leads for ensuring projects are reviewed, prioritized, documented and tracked appropriately. The Process Designer is accountable for the business automation pipeline, assisting with requirements and solution design across new opportunities and improvement efforts.
- Organize cross-departmental meetings with stakeholders to align on priorities
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Track automation opportunities, savings, and projects using appropriate tools
- Measure automation performance in production
- Coordinate internal resources for the execution of automation projects
- Ensure the established processes for submitting, reviewing, prioritizing, and tracking automations ideas are followed
- Manage relationship with the RPA CoE and business
- Ensure projects are appropriately documented
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Proactively manage project execution between business and technical teams.
- Strategic knowledge of AI, ML, and RPA – an understanding of these technologies and their implications on business
- Work experience with project management tools and concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability to influence without direct control of resources
- Capable of leading and facilitating meetings and turning documentation into compelling persuasive presentations.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience