Europe / Romania / Bucharest / Bucharest /
Marketing & Communications
#: 743999729614321 / REF614P
ABOUT THIS JOB
As a Senior Manager within Product Marketing, you will work closely with the Director of Product Marketing, product leadership, sales, finance, corporate marketing, creative, communications and training/deployment to drive the go-to-market strategies for products in our Nielsen Connect business.
This position plays a significant role in helping successfully launch products by developing clear go-to-market strategies, creating compelling messaging and supporting the development of impactful content and marketing plans. This is a highly visible role within a global matrixed organization. You will have the opportunity to influence various stakeholders and bring to market Nielsen’s major product initiatives across multiple countries.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and challenges for both current and new products we bring to market, and, if applicable, how that varies per market
- Collect information about each market to help product leadership understand the specific needs of each market
- Collaborate with product and sales teams to identify the go-to-market strategy for the product
- Help create product positioning and a narrative that resonates with our buyers based on buyer needs and each market's competitive environment
- Develop sales collateral to support the go-to-market strategy
- Analyze in-market performance data to identify areas of opportunity to increase adoption of our products
- Regularly revisit customer needs to inform product refinements and feedback
- Track and measure the effectiveness and impact of all marketing activities
- Support product launch plans with stakeholders from product and sales teams.
- Lead sales enablement and internal training to ensure involved teams can effectively sell and support the product.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You are self motivated, willing to work in a fast-paced environment and looking to join a small, but mighty global team. You have great teaming skills and are able to cultivate relationships inside and outside the organization. You’re able to work independently on agile teams with a tremendous amount of responsibility and open to working in a dynamic environment where new projects pop-up daily. You are excited by generating and adopting new ways of working and you are not afraid of taking risks.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in B2B Product Marketing, Product Management, or Marketing
- Impeccable writing skills and storytelling, with the ability to simplify complex information
- Strong Leadership, communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across many teams to achieve a common goal
- Experience working with and launching SaaS products (preferred)
- Understanding of FMCG industry and FMCG market research (preferred)
- Salesforce.com/Pardot experience (bonus)