Europe / Poland / / Warsaw
Technology & Engineering
#: 75421-en_US / 75421
Join the Media Technology team as a Python Software Engineer to design and develop the software used internationally for Television Audience Measurement in TV and Radio markets.
As part of our modernization initiative we are implementing new features into our product. The environment is mainly based on AWS cloud solutions. Python is the language of choice for the development of features and tools for everyday use. Pandas and Spark are the technologies used for data transformation.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, and document new software features as per business requirements
- Contribute to the process of migration of the current solutions to the AWS cloud
- Investigate application incidents for missing or incorrect functionality
- Perform code reviews
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Basic Linux administration skills
- At least intermediate level of English, both written and verbal
- Three years of working experience in a field related to a similar position
‘Nice to have’ competencies
- Experience in AWS cloud application development
- Experience with Pandas and Spark
Airflow, AWS, Bash, CI/CD, Confluence, Docker, GitLab, Jira, Kubernetes, Linux, Pandas, Python, Spark.