Europe / Poland / Masovian Voivodeship / Warsaw /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999730598218 / 50243154
ABOUT THIS JOB
As a Regional Client Analytics Manager you will be leading the engagement with our client’s European HQ marketing and sales teams with the aim to ensure high level analytical support and client satisfaction.
Together with the other members of our Regional Centre of Excellence team based in Warsaw, you will be translating client’s questions into research objectives and eventually recommending best ways to achieve client’s strategic priorities.
- Earning client trust and building long term relationships across a wide range of stakeholders
- Answering client’s business questions by compiling, analyzing and interpreting sales and consumer data
- Building concise category overview and business issue presentations with a clear flow
- Linking the insights drawn from data to formulate conclusions and give clear recommendations (with the quantification of the opportunity if possible)
- Cooperating with a broader analytical & operational team to provide or get help, being a mentor to more junior team members
- Sharing and actively searching for best practice examples, and implementing the approach in own work whenever possible
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the FMCG market. You are motivated by working with senior business stakeholders and finding the winning formula of business growth. You can turn number into meaningful stories. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You demonstrate engagement and you like taking ownership in projects.
- Excellent analytical skills, ease with drawing insights and formulating recommendations based on analytical research
- Engaging presenter with the ability to underline conclusions in a simple, impactful way
- Demonstrated ownership of projects and the ability to resolve problems in a highly client-focused fashion
- Strong interpersonal skills in a multicultural setting, ability to build relationships across various levels and stakeholders in the organization
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills, results-oriented personality
- Substantial FMCG industry experience (5+ years)
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, conditional functions, conditional formatting, chart building and formatting) and PowerPoint
- Fluent communication in English – verbal and written (at least C1 level)
- Master degree of Marketing, Economics or related field
- Willing to travel 10% of the time (ca. once every 6-8 weeks) to the client’s EU HQ office – when it’s safe again