Europe / United Kingdom / England / Woking /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999724457297 / 50241337
ABOUT THIS JOB
A fantastic opportunity for a proactive, capable and numerical applicant to join a team of account managers providing day-to-day support for clients in the publishing and bookselling industry. The role requires you to ensure clients derive the maximum value and understanding from Nielsen Book Research data, products and services.
Based in Woking, UK with regular travel to clients (mainly London) – currently working remotely.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
This role would be perfect for someone with great communication and analysis skills who is interested in the publishing and/or market research industries.
You will be responsible for client development and revenue delivery and understanding and interpreting customer requirements is essential to the role. Project and consultation work for clients and the industry as a whole requires a strong grasp of data analysis and interpretation and while much training will be given applicants are required to know their way around a spreadsheet.
- To develop and maintain an enthusiastic, informed and satisfied client base.
- Devise and deliver effective methods for servicing named accounts to agreed levels, maintaining high levels of satisfaction in services provided, data quality and accuracy and training needs
- To provide clients with an informed overview of relevant market performance through project work, client presentations and answering customer queries.
- To anticipate customer needs in their interpretation of data
- To renew client contracts, and prepare the way for and negotiate subscription rates and the sales of further data sets
- To work with the head of retail and the wider team to ensure that incoming retail sales data pertaining to ‘special event sales’ are handled correctly.
- Develop an understanding of all Nielsen Book products and the benefits they offer to our clients
- Analytical mind and excellent numerical skills
- Sound commercial judgement
- Personal drive and motivation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including an engaging presentation style
- Strong Account Management Skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- A Strong Critical thinker
- To be an enthusiastic team player, capable of working proactively.
- To be results-oriented and able to work to tight deadlines.
- An Interest in the Publishing industry