Europe / Netherlands / / Diemen
Client Service & Sales
#: 74328-en_US / 74328
Market Research consultant – Sport – 74328
ABOUT THIS JOB
In this role, you’ll be responsible for market research projects in Belgium and the Netherlands from start to finish. You’ll work on writing research proposals, create questionnaires, conduct quantitative research studies, translate data into valuable insights, and present the results and recommendations to our clients in the sports industry.
Nielsen Media Sports is the premier data provider for brands, teams, federations, events, and agencies in sports. Nielsen allows businesses around the world to better understand and connect with their audiences and customers through media, sponsorship, communication, and experiential platforms. We can do that because we’ve been watching and listening to fans and their behavior for more than 30 years.
- Support the sales team with leads and writing research proposals
- Design questionnaires based on objectives from our clients
- Conduct quantitative research and lead the research process with our panel providers
- Process the data
- Analyze findings and turn them into insights and recommendations
- Create reports and present them to clients
- Identify new commercial opportunities through deep analysis and innovative research methods
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the market research industry
- Knowledge of the sports marketing industry and sports in general, and also the aspiration to be a professional in the industry is preferred
- Detail-oriented, proficient in collaborating with cross-functional teams, can perform detailed analysis and possesses strong communication skills
- Strong client focus, proactive to engage clients, excellent client service skills
- Self-start, the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Master degree in similar areas
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and SPSS
- Native Dutch speaker and fluent in spoken and written English (French is a plus)
- High aptitude for learning new skills and the willingness to tackle new challenges
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas, and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Diemen,North Holland