Europe / Bulgaria / Sofia City Province / Sofia /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999724479713 / 50241626
Welcome to Nielsen!
As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world's top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference in how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen we all share a commitment to our operating principles: Trust & Accountability; Engage, Include & Decide and Fewer, Faster, Bolder in how we work — with each other, our partners, and our clients.
We are looking for experienced and passionate people to join our Commercial team in Sofia.
SALES & CLIENT ENGAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
ABOUT THIS JOB
Sales & Client Engagement Executive at Nielsen plays a significant role in connecting with our FMCG clients, driving sales and business development. The work is varied and exciting as you would be contributing to both clients’ and Nielsen’s growth through analytical sparring with measurable impact. You would be working in collaboration with Delivery teams to achieve set revenue, profitability and client satisfaction targets within the Bulgarian Market. You would gain a strong understanding of our business and a large internal network.
- Build client relationships through engagement, identifies business opportunities
- Negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of Nielsen solutions as well as current market conditions
- Maintain relationships with current clients, supporting and directly servicing part of the coming client requests
- Day-to-day execution of set team sales targets following company strategy
- Approach potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients and grow business with them
- Prepare Client proposals, contracts, orders to invoice
- Supports maintenance of the revenue related documents, materials, tracking files
- Drive and execute sales campaigns in close collaboration with Delivery teams
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You’re the first to recognize an opportunity, then turn it into a client solution. You can spot how different things affect client business and understand revenue drivers. You have a hunter mentality while being an excellent relationship keeper at the same time. Whether you got your start in sales or category management, consulting or consumer goods – now you’re ready for what’s next.
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of English and Bulgarian language
- Strong Business English knowledge, both verbal and written
- Knowledge with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and/or Google Sheets/Slides
- High level of communication skills
- Relationship management skills
- Data and Analysis skills & attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high-performance team, ability to adapt