Europe / United Kingdom / / London
Client Service & Sales
#: 96841-en_US / 96841
Sales & Marketing Executive Bi-lingual German & English , London,12 Month FTC contract, competitive salary +commission , great benefits and flexible working
- Can you convert leads to generate sales ?
- Are you bi-lingual German & English?
- Do you have a Degree in Marketing ?
- Do you want to learn more about utilising digital marketing campaigns to improve performance & measurement?
Then look no further…
ABOUT YOU AND THE ROLE
Nielsen’s marketing performance measurement solutions deliver the intelligence brands need to elevate marketing’s impact on the business with unmatched speed, data access and channel coverage. Improve strategic planning and optimize tactics with data-driven insights.
We help CMOs, brand managers and channel owners answer these questions and more:…like
How should I allocate my budget across online and offline channels this quarter?
How can I optimise my cross-channel campaigns to meet my conversion targets by audience this month?
Which online display creatives and ad sizes are driving the greatest response from my target audiences today?
The Sales & Marketing Executive is a business development role which generates qualified leads, working closely with Field Sales, Sales Engineering and Marketing. The position is responsible for key aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting for new opportunities and identifying up-sell/cross sell opportunities with existing customers. Pipeline management and demand generation activities are essential to success. The ideal candidate will have proven SaaS sales experience and knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem. The position requires an ability to understand and articulate the value of Visual IQ’s solutions to prospects, customers and partners up to the C-level.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING ?
- Support the business development team with media research, and mapping out our brand prospect list per market in EMEA
- Responds to, nurtures, and qualifies inbound web, call or email inquiries
- Executes outbound campaigns to prospective or existing customers, educating them on Nielsen’s product and service offerings, and targeting with vertical-specific, digital messaging
- Manages ongoing pipeline and track customer-related phone conversations and emails in Salesforce.including documenting sales opportunities according to defined sales processes
- Assist the business development team to meet targeted monthly sales quota
- Generates high quality meetings for specific territory utilizing targeted messaging and proven sales techniques
- Facilitates marketing campaigns by driving attendance to and attending marketing events (webinars, field seminars, trade shows) and proactively follows up on all invitations, registrants, attendees and prospects
- Provides feedback to sales and marketing management regarding lead quality and marketing campaign effectiveness
- Builds a working knowledge and becomes an expert on Nielsens products, services, and competitors
- Practices and continues to improve solution-selling techniques
You’ll be working closely with a Senior Sales Consultant providing leads generated by Salesforce and organise email campaigns to target online brand marketing effectiveness within corporate sales.
You’ll also work with our client brand managers and agencies within a digital landscape in providing marketing mix models and gain exposure to work with big brands of £2M+
You’ll be well organised writing and tracking different marketing campaigns and ideally good knowledge of marketing in the digital marketing landscape .
You will liaise with speaking to senior managers up to C level in providing multi touch attribution -attribution solution allows marketers to understand budgeting into different channels like Facebook and paid search in digital. It will also be be an advantage to have someknowledge of learning and measurement of data.
You can find out more about our solutions here:
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR ?
- Bi-lingual German & English
- Preferred: Demonstrable Digital Sector Sales experience OR Alternatively Experience in the Marketing Technology Environment
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem, and willingness to learn
- Experience supporting a partner or channel sales model a plus
- Experience using Salesforce and Excel is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High-energy, motivated self-starter
- Team player with ability to work independently
BENEFITS & PERKS
In return for your skills we a competitive salary + commission a generous leave package and other benefits including :
- Flexible working/remote working for the moment until Post-Covid
- Fidelity Pension
- AXA Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holidays pa with option to purchase an additional 10 extra days
- Gym membership discounts
- Family friendly policies: Childcare vouchers /Maternity/Paternity/Adoption/Parental leave
- Season ticket loans/Car benefits/ £1000 Cycle to Work scheme
- £1000 refer a friend scheme
- Unum Lifeworks – private & confidential helpline
- Discounts and savings on shopping and much more…
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.We can offer first class training support and development opportunities to help you gain invaluable experience
* Please apply only if you are eligible to work in the UK..
If this sounds good…click apply!
If you have any questions before applying please contact me email@example.com
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Nielsen strives for an open, inclusive and tolerant working environment, where all employees are encouraged to grow and be themselves. At Nielsen, we focus on systematically integrating inclusion and accountability into the full employee experience through three focus areas: Talent, Culture and Accountability. We have 9 affinity-base communities (Business Resources Groups – BRG’s) that grow an inclusive culture, drive business growth and innovation through diversity and inclusion, increase BRG participation at all levels and enable associates to be themselves, by reaching their full potential.