Europe / Ireland / D / Dublin /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999731004010 / 50242027
ABOUT THIS JOB
Nielsen is a Diverse and Growth-oriented company, focused on developing our People and delighting our Clients. Nielsen is undergoing a transformation that will impact the way we work, through people, process and technology. Do you want to join our driven sales team where you will get to work with some of the biggest and best brands in FMCG and partner with them to drive their strategy?
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Your main task will be to Earning Client Trust and Building and maintaining strong networking and engagement with key players in client networks. We are looking for a sales passionate person who is ready to grow the revenue and bring new business opportunities.
Are you an effective and resilient negotiator? Apply now!
Commercial Operations/Sales Support:
- Understanding how to price Nielsen's products and the processes we use.
- Become an expert in all things related to pricing, rate cards and sales material.
- Working closely with finance and operations teams to deliver the solution.
Understanding Client Needs:
- Understanding clients businesses and be able to apply Nielsen solutions to meet client needs
- Identifying client needs and networking with relevant contacts in Nielsen who can develop these issues further with relevant solutions.
- Familiar with the products from Nielsen portfolio and our tools and systems
- Always alert and shows a proven interest in the commerciality of our business
- Identifying opportunities to improve our go-to-market process
- Creating proposals and converting any opportunities into a sale
- Seamlessly renew existing clients contracts and unlock new sales opportunities with those clients
- Manage paperwork financial documentation for the approval process
- Liaise with internal and client stakeholders on billing issues (PO complications, overdue payments etc.)
Sales Negotiation & Process:
- Solid understanding of and ability to leverage and articulate the steps involved in the Enterprise Selling Process
- Clearly articulating Nielsen's value proposition and supporting your clients in jointly addressing business priorities.
Planning & Forecasting:
- Ensuring Internal Account Management files is kept accurate and up to date i.e. financial targets, proposal submissions, revenue on hand, pipeline etc.
- Embracing Salesforce.com by using it on a daily basis and ensuring it is up to date and reflects current commercial relationships
- Experience in the FMCG sector or equivalent with the appreciation of Nielsen products, services and data strong client-facing and communication and presenting skills
- Results-oriented and a high energy self-starter
- Strong understanding of the client’s needs
- Very strong business English, both verbal and written, numerical literacy
- Strong time management/project management skills
- Capable of working as part of a team within a fast-paced, challenging and demanding environment whilst maintaining high standards
- Comfortable working in a digital-enabled environment