Europe / Poland / Masovian Voivodeship / Warsaw /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999736292942 / REF2279Q
SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Poland – Warsaw – Inflancka Office
ABOUT THIS JOB
In Nielsen Innovation, we follow the product from an idea to the point when it hits the shelf to achieve business targets and profitable growth. We work with industry-leading marketers to develop new products and evolve them into in-market successes.
As a Client Development Support team member, you will be assisting the Client Development team in driving the entire sales cycle: from the initial customer engagement, through the proposal creation, to closed sales. You will be working in a dynamic, international environment and have an opportunity to learn from senior associates (manager+), who are experts in the sales business.
Join Nielsen Innovation Practice and unlock the potential of new products for clients in the whole European region!
- Collaborating with Innovation Practice senior sales representatives and supporting them in day-to-day activities.
- Creating and updating proposals for clients (writing content based on the information provided, building project timelines and calculating costs using the tools provided).
- Checking feasibility and bidding with external suppliers for costs and timings of market research projects conducted all around the world.
- Preparing presentations for client meetings and creating value-added materials (customizing standard decks, gathering information from various sources, formatting, etc.).
- CRM management: creating and updating opportunities, contact management.
- Analyzing market data, finding patterns and drawing conclusions.
- Searching the Internet/ Intranet for information about clients, markets, innovation or industry hot topics.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You are a proactive self-starter who has a talent for organizing self and others. You think out-of-the-box and can communicate with people at all levels of the organization. You are an efficient time manager who is not afraid of deadlines. You are not afraid of numbers and paying attention to details is something that comes naturally to you. You have a positive attitude and are excited about learning new things.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Outstanding organization and multitasking skills
- Numerical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in clerical/ administrative work and/ or customer service preferred (but not required)
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferred (but not required)