Europe / United Kingdom / England / Oxford /
#: 743999735720066 / 50244919
ABOUT THIS JOB
Clients are at the core of the role of our Client Insight Partners. The goal is to turn every client relationship into a long-term partnership by delivering an industry-leading experience for our clients.
Nielsen IQ has a strong track record of finding and developing top talent across the FMCG industry, and this remains central to the ambition within our team. Identify top talent, and provide you with the support and opportunities to grow and develop your career.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
As a Client Insight Partner, you represent Nielsen IQ at the client. How the client views you, likely determines how they view Nielsen IQ as a whole. Therefore it’s critical that you live our Service Code, embed our latest tools and solutions at your client, and use the huge breadth of Nielsen IQ’s capability to add value to your client day-in, day-out.
- Own the servicing relationships with our biggest clients, or a portfolio of medium and smaller clients
- Work with your sales counterpart to ensure a strong partnership framework (based on our Client Engagement Model) is in place with your clients
- Act as an escalation point on medium to smaller client relationships
- Embed yourself in the client’s business: get to know their priorities, build a wide network of contacts, proactively suggest briefs or share insights you feel are relevant to them
- Activate & embed New Tools, solutions and ways of working with your client.
- Provide the client with coaching & training on Nielsen IQ’s tools, data and analysis
- Insight Projects:
- Hold strong briefing conversations with the client. Probe for clarity on decisions to be made, discuss hypotheses, agree on realistic scope and timings.
- Ensure that the Analytic Delivery team has clarity on the brief, is aware of client-specific considerations, and align on approach.
- Depending on the size of the brief, have check-ins throughout the project to ensure the project is on track and feed in relevant additional knowledge or expertise.
- Once final output signed off, lead delivery/presentation of the work to the client.
- Add Value to the work – bringing in relevant context or industry expertise, sharing thoughts and opinions with the client as appropriate, discuss next steps.
- Tailor and deliver relevant thought leadership to your client in order to give them wider context, challenge their thinking and bring them external perspective.
- Contribute to internal thought leadership and Industry Context creation.
- Live the Service Code: Be client obsessed, be proactive, solve problems (make it easy for the client to work with Nielsen IQ).
- Identify opportunities for relevant additional Nielsen IQ solutions at the client
- Manage a team of Client Insight Partners & drive progress and change within this team
- Strong interpersonal skills with the confidence and desire to build new relationships with all key stakeholders at your clients.
- Confident presenting skills, and a willingness to engage in discussion with your clients about what the data means for them.
- Strong analytical skills, right through from probing a client brief, to designing analysis and interpreting and presenting findings.
- A thorough understanding of Nielsen IQ’s data, tools, and methodologies, and an ability to articulate these clients to your clients.
- Ability to adapt to, and drive, change
- Highly organized
- People management experience
- A track record of developing client accounts
- A strong foundation of knowledge of the FMCG industry & curiosity in the latest trends
Whilst the office location remains Oxford we are unlikely to get back into the office anytime soon. We are going to work from home probably by July.