Europe / United Kingdom / / London
Client Service & Sales
#: 101966-en_US / 101966
Junior Analytics Consultant
London – Remote Working
As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world’s top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen, we are focused on providing our clients with usable, practical and meaningful tools that help them make strategic business decisions every day.
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a talented Junior Consultant who has a passion for working with clients and data, backed with strong analytical and communication skills, to deliver actionable recommendations & consultative support to our clients.
A day in the life of a Junior Consultant:
- Work as a part of a North Europe project team that helps clients in UK, Nordics and the Netherlands optimize their media effectiveness and ROI
- Collaborate with clients and internal modelling teams
- Use Nielsen tools and methodologies to build answers to client business questions from the market data
- Convert analysis results into a business-focused and actionable client deliverable
- Deliver insights and recommendations to the client in a live presentation and/or workshop environment
- Learn how advanced analytics is applied in real business cases
- Understand the FMCG environment in Europe
- Be provided with professional training and be given opportunities to build your internal and external profile
- Be encouraged to pursue growth opportunities in client consulting and media analytics
- Work in an international and friendly team
Desired Experience/ Background and Skills
- Interested in market research and business, data-based consulting
- Eager to work with numbers and have quantitative analysis skills/background
- Strong collaboration, networking skills
- Keen to present the results of the analysis prepared and build client relationships
- Able to effectively communicate in a cross-country environment
- Fluent in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in spoken & written English (another European Language would be an asset)
- You would like to be a part of an international and multicultural team responsible for strategic and high-profile projects.
- You are driven by curiosity and enjoy problem-solving.
- Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you.
- You’re committed to delivering high-quality results for your clients.
What can we offer you as an employee of Nielsen Media
In addition to a competitive salary, medical care and good benefits we offer a varied area of responsibility as well as an open corporate culture with numerous development opportunities. Above all, our employees appreciate the ability to work independently in a motivated and very friendly team. Social responsibility, open communication and living our values can be found not only on our homepage, but also in everyday work.
An informal atmosphere in a dynamic media company with opportunities for ownership and personal development. Motivated, Media minded colleagues.
Professional Growth – You will have a chance to grow with us getting involved in varied & complex projects, working with huge amounts of data and being a part of a growth-oriented business.
Training & Development – You will learn about all the services that Nielsen is delivering and how they meet client & industry needs. Employees are encouraged to pursue growth opportunities and are provided with professional training to enable them to stay at the forefront of the latest marketing trends.
Nielsen Media is committed to employing and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an employer for equal opportunities and positive actions, make decisions regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, marital status and protected veteran status or other protected class on a global scale.