Europe / Netherlands / / Amsterdam
#: 79965-en_US / 79965
Gracenote is an entertainment data and technology provider powering the world’s top music services, automakers, cable and satellite operators, and consumer electronics companies. At its core, Gracenote helps people find, discover and connect with the entertainment they love. Daily, Gracenote processes 35 Billion rows of data and is quickly becoming a world-leader in return path “big data.” Over the past 2 years, the company has grown to more than 1800 employees in 20 countries, including over 400 of the world’s top engineers with a passion for music, video, sports, and entertainment technology.
We are presently looking for a RPA Team Lead to help with improving the quality, productivity, speed, and cost for operational areas. The Content (Operations) organization curates metadata from our source feeds for delivery to our global client base.
This position requires a self-motivated individual with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as development of domain knowledge. A key component of this role is the ability to balance strategic thinking with people leadership skills.
- Responsible for execution of automation development (RPA, Python, ML and cross-functional team development) across Process Automation team
- Provide leadership and direction to support the global team while embodying the behaviors and attributes of an inclusive and diverse team leader.
- Managing and developing the performance of direct reports through 1:1s, timely performance feedback, recognizing accomplishments and holding the team accountable.
- Identify key performers to provide coaching and development opportunities and business exposure to increase visibility, responsibilities and influence.
- Ensure timely escalation to management and/or cross-functional teams on impacts to execution.
- Organize cross-departmental meetings with stakeholders to align on priorities
- Track automation opportunities and project execution using appropriate tools
- Measure automation performance in production
- Manage relationship with team, business partners and stakeholders
- Strategic knowledge of AI, ML, RPA, operating in the Cloud, data harmonization and other technologies and their implications on business
- Direct global personnel management experience and leading highly successful teams
- Strong communication skills—able to explain complex topics to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Enthusiasm to impact business decisions through data driven insights
- Experience in operational areas, content management and process workflow.Capable of leading and facilitating meetings and turning documentation into compelling persuasive presentations.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Our passion for music, TV, movies, and sports is at the heart of everything we do. But what really makes us tick is our people. From Emeryville to Sydney and Queensbury to Amsterdam, we are building the team that’s going to disrupt the digital universe. This starts by creating a workplace where all things entertainment are celebrated and innovation can come from anyone. If you are interested in being mission critical and on the leading edge of global entertainment technology then please contact us today!