Europe / France / IDF / Bezons /
Technology & Engineering
#: 743999739602822 / 50244616
Software Engineer (C++), Bezons
Our NielsenIQ Technology teams are working on our new “Connect” platform, a unified, global, open data ecosystem powered by Microsoft Azure. Our clients around the world rely on NielsenIQ’s data and insights to innovate and grow.
As a Software Engineer (C++) you will be working on the RMS distributed processing engine required to deliver high quality and well-structured code and focusing on low memory and CPU footprints.
A What you’ll do
- You will be working in a small team and get directly involved with the DevOps, Architecture and Engineering teams.
- You will be strongly involved in the CIP software architecture and will be responsible to design and support offshore development teams across the world (EU, India, US, Canada, Latam).
We’re looking for people who have
- 3-5 years of C++ development experience
- Experience on multi-threading and low latency development
- Exposure to Cloud (Azure) and big data (Hadoop,Spark )
- Proactive, result-oriented, rigorous, flexible with hands-on attitude
- Expertise on STL, Boost Libraries