Europe / Poland / / Warsaw
#: 74866-en_US / 74866
ABOUT THIS JOB
This position works closely with the Team Leader on overseeing a group of editors who performs metadata editing functions related to the ongoing development and creation of media databases and content, specifically in the audiovisual sphere
- Acquire and record correct information regarding programs and TV schedules from a variety of channels and top content providers.
- Support management of projects with limited supervision, assist training of new associates and back-up Team Lead
- Provide editorial guidance and support to the Polish team on a day to day basis by establishing workloads and schedules
- Analyze, develop and recommend solutions to content, communication and technical procedural and operational needs
- Initiate quality projects to consolidate data content and new program information in databases.
- Investigate, confirm and document questionable program content by consulting program information providers and others.
- Ensure the accuracy of TV channels, authenticity of program information and timely delivery to in-house personnel.
- Analyze program information provided by sources, assess database information and map IDs correctly within the mapping interface.
- Other duties as assigned.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
This person will be responsible for providing support to a team of editors and perform high-volume, complex manipulations on the entertainment information that forms the core of Gracenote’s media database, with special focus on TV schedules, matching and content creation.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills. Must be native or near-native Polish speaker and have IMPECCABLE writing and verbal skills. The ability to commence asap is highly desirable
- Effective organizational, leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- We are looking for a high quality focused individual who is able to combine day to day editorialduties to coordination and support to an international team of editors.
- Must possess good time management skills, be able to work under tight deadlines and willing to work outside regular business hours.
- Windows proficiency and/or experience using other computer software and databases with excellent keyboarding skills.
- Extra European language knowledge and interest TV programming preferred.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
This role is with Gracenote, which is a part of a Nielsen Company. Gracenote is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.