Europe / Spain / MD / Madrid /
Technology & Engineering
#: 743999739602148 / .50240960
Support Specialist, Madrid
Our NielsenIQ Enterprise Platforms team ensures the strategy, design, delivery, deployment, maintenance and support of our corporate technologies is best-in-class. More than 30,000 global employees rely on our team to support the systems and tools integral to NielsenIQ’s success. We therefore partner closely with all areas of the business, including HRIS, Finance, Recruitment, T&E, Procurement, and more. We are a forward thinking organization targeting current technology that enables our employees to be efficient using best practices.
As a Support Specialist, you’ll be part of a team of smart, highly skilled technologists who are passionate about learning and prototyping cutting-edge technologies. Right now our ERP systems are based in SAP technology using SaaS, PaaS as well as IaaS, targeting full cloud based services. . Our team is co-located and agile, with central technology hubs in Chicago, Madrid, Toronto and Chennai.
What you’ll do
- Produce enterprise-level designs for Active Directory and Windows File Services for global initiatives following those through to implementation via collaboration with project and support teams.
- Identify opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance service delivery everywhere possible.
- Partner on Root Cause Analysis and Problem Management for corporate Identity Management environment.
- Serves as an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
We’re looking for people who have
- AD fundamentals and core competencies in various areas of Active Directory; AD DS, ADUC, Group Policy, SSO, PKI, DNS, DHCP
- Azure AD Experience – Migration and Cloud expansion for AD in the Cloud; AAD, AAD DS, Hybrid, etc.
- Active Directory Security and Hardening: DIAD stamping and Tiered Administration.
- AD Forest Upgrades; schema, functional/domain level, and Domain Controller upgrades.
- Active Directory Automation: Identify opportunities to automate processes and reduce the human element of AD management.