Europe / United Kingdom / / London
#: 78301-en_US / 78301
Talent Acquisition Leader, Europe – 78301
Human Resources – Great Britain London, London
Nielsen Talent Acquisition (TA) is attracting the best and brightest to deliver cutting-edge solutions. Nielsen answers the most important questions about the audiences our clients reach every day. Our job is finding the right people to answer those questions.
We’re looking for an innovative and passionate Europe TA Leader. You will help build our global talent and recruitment strategy, lead key initiatives, while developing and leading a team dedicated to finding great talent (just like you).
As a member of the TA leadership team, you will help drive the TA transformation and take things to the next level – delighting our clients with outstanding service, creating a uniquely positive candidate experience, pursuing progressive and innovative approaches to attracting the best talent in the most efficient ways – and providing exciting career opportunities.
What will I do?
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with global HR Partners and Business Leaders
- Drive continuous improvement in the applicant/candidate experience, reporting, data and analytics, productivity, planning and forecasting of hiring
- Partner with Talent Marketing to build and execute the vision and plan for marketing and branding Nielsen to the European markets
- Understand and leverage Talent Acquisition technology advancements to augment recruitment processes, efficiency and ways of working
- Provide direction and consultation to the management team on strategic and emerging staffing trends
- Lead diversity sourcing and hiring initiatives partnering with the People team, business leaders, and Nielsen’s Diversity & Inclusion team
- Understand staffing demand and translate needs into TA resource models, balancing the need for FT team members with the flexibility of external contract / consulting partners.
Is this for me?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of relevant experience including focus on working with global team
- 4+ years experience managing, developing, and motivating a global team
- Excellent client service, relationship-building, and collaboration skills; ability to engage stakeholders at different levels
- Strong written communication skills including presentation of management reports and ability to articulate data/metrics in a meaningful way
- Able to manage and deliver on many projects simultaneously; adhere to deadlines
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to work within a fast-paced business
- Core competency around change management including developing stakeholder buy in and driving successful adoption for new processes and tools within TA.
About the team
At Nielsen, diversity and inclusion are integral parts of our organization’s DNA. By diversity, we mean far more than the diversity you can see; we value diversity of thought, experiences, skills and backgrounds. As the Nielsen Media Talent Acquisition team, we have the unique ability to identify and attract the best talent —whereby we value, encourage and promote the various thoughts, opinions and insights of a workforce that enable us to grow and continuously provide clients with innovative solutions.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: London,London
Secondary Locations: , , ,