Europe / Poland / / Warsaw
#: 74865-en_US / 74865
ABOUT THIS JOB
Team Leader for the Poland market is an important role to drive success within the Ingest Metadata Production (MP) department in Europe. This position is part of the Ingest MP leadership team and it is expected that the successful candidate will lead by example and take on responsibility and accountability for the performance of the team as a whole.
- Provide leadership for day-to-day operations and customer projects in accordance with established goals and budgets.
- Develop short-term and long-term goals in support of management objectives, monitor progress, and redirects action plans as necessary.
- Manage and distribute workloads for the team or teams assigned.
- Prioritize team and individual tasks and delegate accordingly to meet deadlines.
- Administration duties include, but are not limited to, HR support and payroll, holiday requests, sick leave, overtime, contract renewals, and the interviewing process.
- Manage the yearly associate goal process and end of year reviews, ensure these are completed in full by the required deadlines.
- Client facing responsibilities including meetings, ad hoc requests as they are required and Salesforce communication.
- Proactively identify and implement efficiencies to improve workflows within the team/department.
- Work on internal projects as required and assigned by the Ingest MP Manager.
- Management of client channel lists including VOD/OVD catalogues.
- Provide coverage solutions for public holidays and after hours if required.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a changing, growing environment, manage multiple priorities and adapt to multiple leaders.
- Conduct annual and non-scheduled performance appraisals to provide employees with ongoing feedback on performance.
- Coordinate efforts with other entertainment product managers and other Gracenote divisions to ensure that joint strategic and operating objectives are met.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
The ideal candidate will lead a team and manage operations for the Poland market. They are responsible for the ingestion of data and high-quality (accurate and timely) production of content to ensure our stakeholders, both internal and external, are satisfied and can meet their own product deliveries and deadlines. This includes establishing effective communication pathways within the Content organisation and to other departments and locations.
The Team Leader is responsible for establishing and maintaining high performing quality-focused teams with a positive culture. The role will involve management of team workloads, task assignments, engagement and people management. Other duties include but are not limited to providing support for key accounts and working in close partnership with Content Business Engagement during expansion and as necessary.
- Must be native or near-native Polish speaker and have IMPECCABLE writing and verbal skills. The ability to commence asap is highly desirable
- Be able to see the big picture and have a vision for the future.
- Be able to work with different departments within Gracenote Amsterdam and abroad.
- Work without bias or prejudice within the office in order to be fair and provide equal opportunities taking into account the skills of each member within their team/teams.
- Have high emotional intelligence to support all employees from different backgrounds, cultures and the challenges they might be facing.
- Be proactive in identifying and solving problems and have strong delegation and relationship management skills.
- Be open to working overtime to ensure deadlines are met.
- Have proven leadership skills to effectively lead, develop and motivate a high performing team through change.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
This role is with Gracenote, which is a part of a Nielsen Company. Gracenote is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.