Europe / Poland / / Warsaw
Client Service & Sales
#: 83241-en_US / 83241
Technical Account Manager for Browser and App SDK
Who we are
Nielsen is a leading online and television research company specializing in industry leading measurement solutions that provide clients with a comprehensive understanding of the online world. We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter who will assume a role as a Technical Account Manager supporting our suite of digital products and services. A successful candidate will be an integral part of the continued growth and development of our unique and innovative capabilities within this exciting area of our business, and the industry as a whole.
We are looking for new team member, who will:
- Creatively solve problems troubleshoot technical issues
- Have a focus on client satisfaction
- Provide training and support for the technical aspects of our product solution to clients
- Identifying best practices and assisting in the creation of support materials, implementation guides, FAQ’s, etc.
- Easily provide backup for other team members
So, what will you be doing?
- Day to day management of a large / dynamic client and product portfolio
- Full support of client SDK integration from technical kickoff through post production ongoing support
- Helping clients correctly implement and test the Nielsen SDK on their web sites and video players and on their mobile device apps and app-based video players, and troubleshooting implementation issues throughout the engagement
- Demonstrating and explaining Nielsen SDK attributes to technical and non-technical audience
- Taking an active contributory role in the processes surrounding our digital products
We see these attributes as ‘must haves’:
- High level of Polish & English, any other EU language will be a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Outstanding organizational & time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in order to effectively support multiple business-critical projects and client engagements at once
- Aptitude for learning new systems and processes
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Having these will make you stand out from the crowd:
- Hands-on experience with video players and Apps, content management systems or tagging technologies such as Google Tag Manager
- Hands-on experience with online products and technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to get work with others effectively
- Ability to work with all levels of staff
What we offer you as an employee of Nielsen Media?
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a varied area of responsibility and an open corporate culture with many development opportunities. Above all, our employees appreciate the ability to work independently in a motivated and very friendly team. Social responsibility, open communication and living our values are not only on our website but also in our daily work.
How to apply
Please apply by using the “apply” link in this job advertisement.
Kindly note that we are only able to consider job-applicants with an EU citizenship, or those with an indefinite work and stay permit for Poland.