Europe / Poland / / Warsaw
Technology & Engineering
#: 86305-en_US / 86305
Technical Analyst – 86305
Technology and Engineering – Poland Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship
ABOUT THIS JOB
Some say that Business Analyst is the most important role in modern software development. It requires to know the business vision and goals inside-out (also to help shape them) and to perfectly understand the needs of all dev process participants: users, stakeholders and developers. Broad knowledge of technical and business reality leads to efficient facilitation of all available information collected in- and outside of the organisation. As a result – a solid foundation of the decision making process is established for designers, architects and product owners. Best IT products always begin in proper analytical work.
- Involvement at every stage of development process: from concept/ideation to post-release improvements
- Working with business, product and technical stakeholders, interpreting, translating and documenting their needs into a consistent vision of a product; transferring complicated into simple
- Working closely with Product Owner to assure the good understanding of the needs of business in dynamically changing landscape and providing support in scope, priority or other decisions required in backlog management
- Working closely with UX and UI designers and providing precise inputs in whole design process
- Involvement at every stage of dev proces: discovery, prototyping, designs, user tests, development, QA and post-release
- Working closely with developers by providing business context and inspiring them to optimize and aim for a better IT product
- Prepare the required artefacts for Functional & Design Requirements in collaboration with various internal stakeholders (including sign off)
- You are an Analyst focused on delivering the best requirements to the team and keen to leverage modern technologies to achieve this goal. You comfortably operate in a complicated and challenging enterprise environment.
- Master degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business/Project Management
- Fluent communication in English in writing (a must!) and speaking
- Strong skills in processes visualisation (diagrams, dependency maps)
- Strong writing skills to deliver clear and precise documentation
- Strong synthesis skills to deliver requirements form initiative down to user story level
- Deep understanding in web and native applications development processes
- Comfortably operating agile tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of data visualisation is a plus
- Prior experience in Design Sprint facilitation would be a plus
- Ability and experience in defining and writing technical stories (preferably GWT or JTBD)
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Warsaw,Masovian Voivodeship
Secondary Locations: , , ,