Europe / Italy / / Assago
#: 84051-en_US / 84051
We are a world leading and pioneering global media data collection, research, analysis company, active across every possible element of media insight.
For our Total Audience Measurement Team, the division of Nielsen responsible for measuring and reporting on household TV and streaming preferences, we are pioneers and constanly setting the standards for what is possible to collect data and measure, – across all devices from standard TV’s to those of personal electronic devices such as laptops, PC’s, tablets and mobile phones.
As we constantly develop our technologies in this area, we are now searching for someone who can take on the role of: Technical Project Manager/Coordinator, Platform Migration
Role is offered on a full time permanent basis and has location of Assago, Milan
Role is responsible for end-to-end project management and coordination of deployments of platforms. This role serves as the liaison between the stakeholders, end-users, subject matter experts, and development teams to ensure on time and on budget delivery, meeting the product vision.
This position is responsible for encouraging high standards and good practices across the organization.
The person in this role will be assigned to a high visibility program. This position is ideal for people with excellent consultative & relationship skills, and experience on change management
- Design and implement the best strategy to deploy and/or migrate to new operational platforms to produce cross-media ratings.
- Define change management strategies to guarantee a smooth transition to new platform, including internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Deliverables assessment: understanding which deliverables are not longer in used or needed; entail replacements/improvements; and must keep items.
- Conducts data comparison between legacy and new system & provide strategy to bridge data gaps.
- Liaise with local team for final data comparison and sign-off helping the users in analysing, understanding and explaining differences
- Facilitate requirement gathering, starting with a comprehensive list of internal and client facing deliverables
- Collaborate on gap analysis – between current deployed platform (local customizations) & standard set of features from new platform.
- Help with users stories and requirements for future development o Participate on prioritization calls, backlog grooming sessions, and other scrum related meetings (when necessary).
- Responsible for guidance and knowledge transfer on how to effectively deploy and use the platform
- Formal education within IT software development, IT technologies,
- Background/experiences within IT Business Analysis
- Change agent background/experiences
- Flluency in Italian to native level, fluency/strong command of spoken and written English.
- Ability to define opportunities to improve by thinking in new, unconventional ways.
- Tech savvy within legacy systems able to grab data from server independently.
- Solid understanding of business drivers and ability to translate requirements between business and technical stakeholders.
- Outstanding analytical and planning skills (Problem solving): To be able to identify problems and to generate timely solutions by thinking creatively and developing strategies to achieve business goals.
- High attention to details : ability to pay attention to the detail and ensure the quality of the output.
- Strong Results Oriented: To be reliable upon meeting goals, targets and daily tasks within required timeframes, providing high quality results and services that exceed the requirements of internal and/or external clients.
- Excellent communication, influencing and relationship skills; ability to facilitate across multiple functions, cultures, and levels of the organization. Cross-cultural sensitivity.
- Efficient in working in geographically dispersed team.
What can we offer you as a Nielsen employee
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a varied and demanding area of responsibility as well as an open corporate culture with numerous development opportunities. Above all, our employees appreciate the ability to work independently in a motivated and very friendly team. Social responsibility, open communication and living our values can be found not only on our homepage, but also in everyday work.
Application, additional information or questions
Please apply using the link in this job advertisement and send us your application and CV in English, If you have any further questions, please contact the recruiter responsible for this role. Mr Madsen email: Jacob.firstname.lastname@example.org
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity and positive action employer, making decisions regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status and protected veteran status or another protected class.