Europe / Poland / WN / Offsite
#: 73981-en_US / 73981
Nielsen is building talent pipelines to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we’ll follow up with an exploratory conversation.
Editor Polish – 73981
Gracenote – Poland Offsite, Offsite
ABOUT THIS JOB
Our TV and movie Editor performs editorial functions related to the ongoing development and creation of media databases and content, specifically in the audiovisual sphere. The ideal candidate loves movies and series, is familiar and up to date with TV listings and the media sector in general.
- Acquire and record correct information regarding programs and TV listings from a variety of Polish channels and top content providers.
- Investigate, confirm and document questionable program content by consulting program information providers and others.
- Consolidate data content and new program information in databases.
- Edit and maintain TV listings information, create and curate information on movies and shows.
- Maintain accurate database information and provide timely updating of listings information.
- Ensure the accuracy of editorial content, authenticity of program information and timely delivery to in-house personnel.
- Analyze, develop and recommend solutions to editorial, communication and technical procedural and operational needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
This person will be responsible for performing high-volume, complex manipulations on the entertainment information that forms the core of Gracenote’s media database, with special focus on creating and enhancing Top Content (Top Series, Top Movies, Keywords etc.)
- Must be native or near-native Polish and have IMPECCABLE writing and verbal skills. The ability to commence asap is highly desirable.
- Effective writing, grammatical, organizational, analytical, and communication skills.
- Preferably with a background in journalism, copy writing or translation.
- Good knowledge of Polish television and VOD programming preferred, and most importantly a love for movies.
- We are looking for a quality focused individual with high level of attention to detail.
- Must be able to work accurately under deadline and willing to work outside regular business hours.
- Windows proficiency and/or experience using other computer software and databases with excellent keyboarding skills.
- Excellent Keyboarding skills expected.
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: www.nielsen.com & www.gracenote.com.
This role is with Gracenote, which is a part of a Nielsen Company. Gracenote is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer,
making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any
other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Offsite,Offsite
Secondary Locations: , , ,