Greater China / Taiwan / / Taipei /
#: 743999740085540 / REF3213F
NielsenIQ is building talent pipeline to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we'll follow-up with an exploratory conversation.
ABOUT THIS JOB
NielsenIQ Client Delivery is a modern service team transforming the way we serve our clients with new and updated tools to help our teams get the job done quickly and easily. We are the team that partners with clients to fuse data, science, and the talents of our people to provide measurement and improvement for the clients and markets we serve. We are the key link between NielsenIQ and clients. Our service and delivery is the reason clients will continue to invest in our products and service.
To run independently the set-up, the execution of projects by compiling, analyzing, and interpreting sales, writing client reports, and support to construct presentations.
- Summarize data in tables, charts, and graphs
- Analyze and interpret sales data and consumer data + One NielsenIQ portfolio data
- Review data for errors and inconsistencies
- Use internal tools and data sources
- Follow and fully owns the Center of Excellence (COE) ways of the working process, manages
- Clients/Client Business Partners’ expectations
- Interacts with client staff on routine issues
- Cowork with the team to discusses analysis design to best answer client questions with CBP/client
- Drive time/cost-effectiveness on project
- Support meeting the COE objectives as a whole
- Support team to Identify sales opportunities at client and pass to CBP
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Are you someone who would enjoy working in a face-paced, dynamic environment, like NielsenIQ? The successful candidate will develop solid numerical skills and analytical skills and learn about the Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of working experience in FMCG industry, however, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint and/ or Google Spreadsheet & Slides
- Good client service skills and able to communicate and write effectively in English and Mandarin
- Strong business and financial acumen (including business environment and client)
- Understanding of growth and brand strategy
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills & visualization skills – interested in storytelling techniques
- Comfortable working in a digital-enabled environment
- Ability to work with the team and high attention to detail