Asia Pacific / Thailand / Bangkok / Bangkok /
#: 743999738425950 / 50245337
ABOUT THIS JOB
This role is accountable for the execution of all tasks particularly related to R/RES & Census back-office validations, ad-hoc projects, and analyzing data collection for the market in scope partnering with other teams (where applicable), and other E2E departments, to ensure quality and on-time delivery.
● Accountable for the flawless execution of non-bau validation (RRES/Adhoc Projects) and data collection queries, and provide accurate, actionable information.
● Improve harmonization and enable better engagement between GDA, GO, Data Science during data collections queries investigation.
● Supports the DCI Manager to eliminate redundancies and duplication of efforts, reduction of heavy manual processes, to rapidly respond to business demands and contribute to an optimized end-to-end operations model.
● Participates in regional/global company initiatives as required, from GDA and other functions.
● Investigate data inquiries / challenges with local teams, and engaging with related stakeholders to identify root cause.
● Accountable for the creation and maintenance the countries's specific documentation, as appropriate.
● Regularly monitor and escalate to DCI Sub-Regional Manager when no-compliance is experienced.
You’re looking for a career with room to grow and the training that’ll set you up for success. You possess logical & system thinking. You are excellent in communication skills with the ability to work well individually as well as a team. Also, you are responsible and good at problem solving skill. Be able to work under pressure and timeliness
● B.S. or B.A., preferably in a statistical, mathematical, or technical field.
● Fresh graduates or 1+ years of quantitative analysis work experience (preferably).
● Working knowledge of relevant programming language and database structures. Advanced Excel proficiency
● Ability to work in a cross-functional environment with several interacting teams.
● Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
● Able to work in an individual and/or team setting.
● Ability to adapt to changes in real-time, make critical decisions and ensure plans are going per schedule.
● Problem solving – must be able to stay calm under pressure and look for solution of unexpected problems. Important to figure out solution quickly.
● Good judgement, when it comes time to make an important decision must be able to understand the potential costs and benefits of the choice at hand.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Intermediate English level (written and oral)