India / India / / Vadodara
#: 103641-en_US / 103641
In 100 countries around the world, Nielsen provides clients the most complete understanding of what consumers watch and buy. As a global leader in measurement and information, we believe providing our clients a precise understanding of the consumer is the key to making the right decisions — decisions that can lead to profitable growth. At Nielsen, we’re always innovating to keep pace with emerging market trends and the increasingly diverse, demanding and connected consumer.
After nearly a century, we’re more focused and skilled than ever at providing the complete view of what consumers watch and buy through powerful insights that clarify the relationship between content and commerce. Whether our clients are in media, consumer packaged goods, telecom or advertising, our expansive data and measurement capabilities provide market context and confidence through our long history of innovation and integrity.
Designation: Analyst | Unit: Lift | Location: Baroda
Purpose of the role:
Turn millions of data points into useful information & insights that help our clients evaluate their various marketing activities and achieve superior results.
Be part of the future and join in on one of the major transformations in the market research industry with the classic Lift (Test/Control) analysis.
- Independent execution of projects in the space of Lift modelling
- Build and share expertise on different Lift modelling topics within the team and beyond.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve modelling practices and processes.
- Supporting Junior Analysts during their project work.
- Develop and maintain effective cooperation with peers and other teams
Experience & Academics:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience (knowledge of Nielsen and AAC products, services and data is a plus)
- M.Sc./B.Sc (Mathematics, Statistics, Economics) / MBA or any other relevant numerical discipline degree
Knowledge and Skills Requirement:
- Passion for data, analytics and new technologies.
- Autonomous & Curious (Huge willingness for learning and discovering new areas).
- Strong Project & Time Management
- A TEAM PLAYER
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of any programming language is a plus (Preferably Python, SAS)
- Expertise in MS office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
OPEN – Our OPEN systems, product designs and processes are made possible by the innovation that comes from openly sharing ideas.
CONNECTED – We’re CONNECTED in many ways: our systems connect to one another and to our clients’; and we connect to one another every day through the platform of our company.
USEFUL – The more USEFUL our data is, the more effective we are; we’re committed to being useful to our clients and to helping one another succeed.
PERSONAL – The best way to feel fulfilled and authentically connect to your work, clients and colleagues is to make your work and your relationships PERSONAL.
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.