Europe / United Kingdom / England / Oxford /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999722790751 / ReQ50240932
ABOUT THIS JOB
We do two things at Nielsen. We measure performance for our clients and we use analytics to help our clients grow their business. Both measurement and analytics are important in their own right but it’s the connection of the two that delivers the insights & recommendations that are critical to our clients’ success.
You will MAKE A DIFFERENCE by partnering with Large FMCG Manufacturers and using data to explain what is happening with their brands and what they should do to improve business performance. Simply put, you are the Storytellers of Nielsen. This role is responsible for coordinating on-going relationships with a variety of our clients within the Impulse industry, both regionally and locally. You will be asked to identify client business needs and collaboratively work with the sales team to facilitate a commercial approach.
The Analytical Consultant Team Manager will be responsible for building a strong team to ensure we’re delivering against our clients analytic objectives. Manage workload priorities and conflicts, present industry wide analysis, improve ways of working and the standard of our output. All whilst maintaining the agreements made with our clients.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
The Analytical Consultant Team Manager will have extensive experience of analyzing data in an FMCG environment combined with strong planning and servicing skills. The ability to build strong networks and relationships, internally and with clients will be key in the role. A can-do attitude and strong organizational skills are required in the role alongside excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. A proven track record of delivering success through others will make you stand out from the crowd
- Creating opportunities for direct reports to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Coaching direct reports and Creating 1:1 development plans.
- Directing, training and giving support to their own team as well as supporting Commercial engagement.
- Designing and planning analytic support to clients according to contractual and client needs.
- Personally engage and supervise all stages of high profile and strategically important client briefs in order to provide actionable recommendations.
- Managing client expectations with regard to analytic insights required and commitments to ensure service level is achieved.
- Conducting formal client engagement meetings across a range of functions to develop a clear understanding of client issues and identify areas for the analytic team to deliver impact.
- You will ideally possess the following skills:
- Demonstrable experience of analyzing Nielsen data
- An ability to manage and lead a team of analysts – Either direct experience or in an established mentoring capacity
- A strong ability to identify the key issues for our clients and translate them into analytical briefs
- Deep communication/presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to design solutions (both standard and non-standard) to answer client business issues.
- Consultative skills
- Team player