Latin America / Argentina / / Buenos Aires
#: 101923-en_US / 101923
Assistant Mgr Content & Data Partnership – 101923
Gracenote – Argentina Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Content and Data Partnerships Assistant Manager (LATAM)
The Content and Data Partnerships Assistant Manager will establish and maintain relationships with content providers in the music, entertainment and sports industries. The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail, be self-motivated and have the ability to work effectively in a changing and growing environment with multiple priorities.
● Establish and maintain relationships with content providers: broadcasters/agencies/music labels/leagues/production companies
● Create departmental playbooks
● Meeting prep research and follow-up
● Assist with creation of presentation materials
● Work with colleagues across content horizontals and within other offices on new requests
● Research and respond to source inquiries
● Lead sourcing specialists in regard to workload and expectations
● Conduct annual and intermittent performance appraisals, reward and coach/counsel staff
● On-site lead in absence of Manager
● A Bachelor’s degree and/or a minimum of three years’ related work experience.
● Effective organizational, analytical, communication and research skills
● Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
● Good judgment and interpersonal skills.
● Strong attention to detail and possess the ability to multi-task and self-motivate
● Knowledge of Gracenote Content databases and entertainment industry (film, tv, OTT, music)
● Knowledge of Gracenote standards and practices
● Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
● Ability to communicate effectively and transparently with multiple levels of seniority
● Detail-oriented, reliable and accountable
● Good knowledge of G-Suite, Powerpoint, Jira, SNOW and Salesforce
● Beginner to Intermediate presentation skills
● Beginner to Intermediate networking skills
● Ability to travel to industry events/meetings
● English and Spanish required. Portuguese is desired.
● Latam established partner relationships are desired.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Buenos Aires,Buenos Aires