North America / United States / NY / New York City
Client Service & Sales
#: 76201-en_US / 76201
Associate Account Manager (Nielsen Sports) – 76201
Client Services and Sales – USA New York, New York
Imagine working closely with many of the world’s largest sports rights holders, brands, agencies and broadcastersworldwide to help them better understand their fans and how they are consuming content across a multitude of devices and screens.
Nielsen Sports (https://nielsensports.com/) is a trusted adviser and partner in sports an entertainment intelligence, helping our clients worldwide to maximize their commercial success. With our expansive suite of products and services, Nielsen Sports is uniquelypositioned to provide insights and intelligence which help drive more effective decision marking for clients.
The Associate Account Manager role for Nielsen Sports will be responsible for defining and delivering projects acrossmedia evaluation, market research, and social/digital analysis to provide valuable analytics and insights to key clients.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze and prepare reports, using syndicated Nielsen solutions and custom research. These reports include both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Work closely with internal Nielsen teams to gather relevant data and insights that allows clients to be advocates for our work.
- Provide data and insights using Nielsen’s TV Measurement software; including NNTV, Arianna and N-Power.
- Provide data and insights using Nielsen’s Ad Intelligence software; covering advertising expenditures, across TV, Print, Audio, Digital and Outdoor.
- Support the implementation of Media Evaluation projects and provide Quality Assurance via detailed review and analysis.
- Use our unique data and various presentation tools to tell a compelling and clear story to support presentations.
- Take responsibility of projects – ensuring the completeness and accuracy of data and deliverables
- Use your expertise of the client, industry and data to initiate additional analyses, potentially including other available data sources or new data collection methods, as appropriate, to address client business issues and showcase other Nielsen capabilities
- Work in close coordination with Sports Team to ensure that all client objectives are met.
- Assist the client services on all sales opportunities
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Working with the global market leader in sport and sponsorship research.
- To be part of a diverse and talented international team with opportunity for personal and
- professional development.
- A challenging and varied role with a focus on sponsorship.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing, Business, Market Research, or related field
- 1-2+ years of experience within the sports marketing, media or research industry
- Effective organizational skills providing the ability to identify priorities and meet all deadlines
- Customer-centric work experience with ability to establish and maintain customer relationships
- Intellectual curiosity, critical thinking, problem-solving and attention to detail
- Ability to independently analyze data, draw conclusions and provide recommendations and insights
- Knowledge of an interest in the sports, media and entertainment business and sponsorship
- Self-starter with excellent initiative and communication skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite of products, specifically Excel (pivot tables, functions, formulas,charts, graphs) and PowerPoint
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: New York,New York
Secondary Locations: , , ,