Asia Pacific / Singapore / / Singapore
Client Service & Sales
#: 79383-en_US / 79383
Associate Director, Client Service & Sales (Sports) – 79383
Client Services and Sales – Singapore
Committed to building powerful data-driven products and services, Nielsen Sports works with the world's top leagues, teams and brands to deliver the most comprehensive and meaningful data and analysis possible. Sports and data fans welcome!
As a senior leader in the client service team, you will ensure prompt delivery of service to the responsible clients in order to achieve the company’s financial objectives and other operational performance indicators.
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials
- Engage with clients as a trusted business partner with the ability to plan long-term
- Ensure client service standards are implemented and enhanced as client expectations continue to evolve and change in the marketplace and have a clear understanding of clients position in the marketplace.
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations or business reviews
- Ensure the implementation of Client Management Process for the assigned accounts and be able to add value to those key clients
- Identify and recommend enhanced and new products and services that answer clients' business needs
- Lead the client servicing team with the primary responsibility of expanding our scope of influence with clients across a wider range of products and with greater depth of involvement. Writes and presents clear and comprehensive written proposals.
- Provide product solutions and benefits to client business issues/opportunities by developing strategic initiatives for each client
- Ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications while meeting the company's quality standards
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with the identified key persons within the client organization. Understands what clients need to achieve to be recognised with their company.
- Achieve revenue, profitability, quality, speed of delivery and productivity targets as assigned
- Contribute to overall team plan by generating revenue and/or cost-savings ideas
- Utilize the Performance and Development Plan to communicate and assess performance objectives, competency lists and development plans for direct reports
- Contribute to the development and implementation of training plans to ensure that associates are able to grow and demonstrate mastery of required competencies in their jobs and deliver desired performance levels
- Provide support, recognition and feedback to assist associates towards achieving the performance expectations and standards
- Act as coach, guide and mentor to employees
- Assesses, forms and allocates workstreams to meet deadlines with fieldwork and operations teams around the world
- Establish a strong team environment focused on exceeding internal and external client requirements.
- Conduct consistent periodic coaching "work with-s" to observe team members with clients and provide feedback
- Contribute to driving world-class employee satisfaction through the implementation of relevant organizational initiatives that build on employee commitment
- Address professional development goals and needs of direct reports
- At least 8+ years of relevant working experience in the Media/ Advertising/ Sales environment.
- Experience in Sports analytics solution is added advantage
- Project management/ execution, account management and client-facing experience.
- High communication skills (communicating with clients, partners, and thought leadership for both inside and outside the company)
- Strong analytical skills with both quantitative and qualitative insights
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
About The Team
The Global Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales, Sports team provides modern and effective services that meet client needs quickly while giving Nielsen more control over how we service our clients.
We will create the capacity to elevate the work we do with clients to focus on market impact and business growth. We are at the forefront of customer experience and become an agent of change as we embrace automation to navigate the complex needs of our industry and continue to be the industry leader.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Singapore