Greater China / China / Shanghai / Shanghai /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999734552107 / PipelineChina01
ABOUT THIS JOB
Client Engagement team play a significant role in connecting our teams to our clients, driving change with insights and measurable global impact. At NielsenIQ, the client engagement team is known as trusted partner to their clients and industry experts to their colleagues.
- In-depth client engagement by insightful and actionable business advice
- More focused on sales- data based and analysis oriented.
- Ensure maximum client satisfaction through high level and build good relationship with client
- Base on current knowledge and experience can demonstrate one solution, one NielsenIQ to client, and find out more Non RMS sales opportunity
- Oversee the management and conduct of assigned research projects including preparation, approval and delivery of proposals
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
As a Client Engagement role, you will empower and enable the team to collaborate successfully with Practices, work with internally client delivery team and external clients to grow business. Challenges self and team to build high-performing teams and imports/exports talent considering the best interests of the business and the development goals of individuals. Uses coaching, mentoring and sponsorship to drive associate career growth.
- Over 10 years research or marketing experience in leading Market Research/FMCG/Retailing companies with at least 2 years in team leader or people manager position
- Strong client focus, proactive to engage client, excellent client service and selling skill
- Expertise in product marketing and brand marketing. In-depth understanding of at least 2 major FMCG Food categories
- A consultant mindset in problem diagnosis and actionable solution propose based on data and data analysis
- Strong commercial sense with in-depth understanding of trade marketing strategy
- Good logical thinking and analytical skill
- Good presentation skill
- Good English skill both written and oral