Asia Pacific / Korea / Seoul / Seoul /
#: 743999730019546 / REF1462F
Nielsen Connect is building a talent pipeline to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is matched to our requirements, we'll follow-up with an exploratory conversation.
ABOUT THIS JOB
This role encompasses product strategy, product management, design, and product development. Experience playing multiple roles within product management and experience building and delivering SaaS products ideally focused on digital commerce is ideal. Responsible for ideation and continued development of our E-Commerce solution by conducting market research, gauging user feedback and needs, creating specifications for the product, and managing the product roadmap to launch enhancements to our existing solutions. This role requires a strong ability to communicate across different teams, an ability to translate clients' needs to action, and a focus on execution.
- Provide thought leadership to the roadmap and strategy of Nielsen's existing and future e-Commerce features
- Work cross-functionally with other members of the product organization, commercial, technology, operations, and data science teams
- Deliver product requirements and documentation with prioritized features and justification
- Interface with customers to understand their underlying needs and articulate the Nielsen vision and build a culture of customer discovery within the organization
- Work with Product Marketing and define the strategy for go-to-market discussions
- Define, track and report on relevant KPI’s and success metrics
- Lead and drive the product roadmap through various build, buy, partner approaches
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You are excited to bring new and improved consumer panel data, platforms, and deliverables to our teams and clients. You're energized by democratizing data and transforming client access to a self-serve model for essential shopper insights. You enjoy engaging directly with multiple client and operational teams, helping them map solutions to client needs, and guiding them with playbooks and materials. You have a strong desire to help grow Nielsen’s consumer panel business through flawless execution, bringing exciting new CPS products to market, and driving continuous improvement through effective feedback.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Data Science, or related field
- 10-12 Years of Product Development, Product Marketing, Consulting or Commercial experience on SaaS(Software as a Service) products with proven ability to lead Product Development Life Cycle
- Heavy emphasis on Client Discovery, Market Opportunity Assessments, Partnership identification and development, P&L development and Product Strategy
- Domain expertise in Retail, eCommerce, Digital, and CPG Manufacturer Sales & Marketing or Insight Functions. SaaS products UX design, Data analytics solution
- Language: English, Korean
- Location: Seoul, Korea(Prefer) / Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia (Optional)