India / India / MH / Mumbai
Client Service & Sales
#: 110948-en_US / 110948
About the Role:
Our insights impact businesses around the world. Join the Nielsen India team to help bring high-quality and up-to-date data to our clients, every day. The role is expected to lead the teams that own and drive the Nielsen-Online BU (West Zone) and the Media Analytics BU (All India). This is a highly visible, growth driving role at Nielsen which is well supported by multi-level teams. We would ideally want the candidate to be based in Mumbai as the role is on our HQ team.
- Nielsen Online BU (West Zone) – You will inspire and lead your teams in securing and executing business (NBD as well as existing) on media custom insighting work. You will drive outreach to the relevant sets of clients — leading the charge in securing project briefs, writing winning proposals, supporting the team in timely and correct execution by liaising with the appropriate internal stakeholders like Operations, Data Science, Technology, Finance and Legal for smooth execution and finally ensuring solid closures the project with clients by guiding teams to create insightful, impactful and actionable presentations for clients. Financial tracking and discipline is a key aspect of the role.
- Media Analytics BU (All India) – You will drive retention of existing engagements and NBD for Media analytics business for India. Guiding the media analytics team on analytics of various types of media data to inform planning, tactics and strategy for leading broadcasters, publishers and other key entities in the media ecosystem. Assuring final delivery to clients, driving repeat business and tracking overarching financials.
- Universe Estimation Studies (All India) – Nielsen in India conducts some of the world’s largest Universe Estimation studies that inform the decisions of the entire media ecosystem. You will lead a CS team on effective execution of large scale universe measurement studies – here the most important point is client management and excellence in project planning, dealing with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring the teams are following the right quality processes and checks, assuring final delivery to clients and tracking financials.
- Drive a culture of equity, inclusion, courage and growth within your teams. We strongly believe in these principles and have an active Diversity, Equity and Inclusion organization at Nielsen. You will be the flag bearer for these initiatives for your teams and will represent their voice in the wider organization. This will manifest in participating in various diversity let initiatives as well as encouraging your teams to participate in building the organizational culture that Nielsen is striving to create – one which mirrors and respects the true diversity of our world today and works equally well for all of our employees.
Qualifications & Skills :
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Market Research/Consumer Insights/Analytics/Media and /or Digital Research and Analytics
- Hands-on customized market research, media/advanced analytics, media/research agency experience (OTT, Broadcast, Retail/E-Commerce experience is a plus)
About the Team:
Our teams are trusted advisors and partners to the largest publishers, broadcasters, new age companies and e-giants to help them drive growth via a deep understanding of audiences and how. We truly believe that audience is everything – and are guided by the principles of inclusion, courage and growth in everything we do.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!