Greater China / China / / Beijing
#: 91004-en_US / 91004
ABOUT THIS ROLE
- This role will be responsible for leadership and management of media effectiveness evaluation for key clients within the East China region and will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality Analytic services that deliver strong client return on investment.
- This role will contribute to delivering high growth revenue targets and responsibility for driving new business development opportunities, managing strategic local client relationships.
- This role is based in Shanghai, China.
- Undertake specific analytical projects, especially Marketing Mix Modeling and Multi-Touchpoint
- Attribution model, including translating client business challenges into project specification,data identification and cleaning, data analysis and modeling, interpreting output, preparing report and delivering the presentation to client.
- Develop project plans and improve current solutions to cope with different business issues
- Providing support to higher management by executing the business strategy and tactics to meet financial target
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with key persons within client organization
- Pitching clients with existing or new solutions and prepare customized proposals
- Lead clients and expand our scope of influence to a wider range of products and with greater depth of involvement
- Lead and influence analysts, continuously develop the team’s expertise in business analytics, enhance each team members’ skill set and address developmental opportunities and assign the appropriate resources to the right tasks in order to achieve desired results.
- Collaborate with on-shore and off-shore teams to accomplish client / project objectives.
- Ability to succeed as both an individual contributor and as a member of a larger team.
REQUIREMENTS and SKILLS
- 3 to 7 year experiences in FMCG / Media /Retail /Ecommerce /Market Research industry
- Bachelor or Master degree; Majors in statistics, mathematics, psychology, economics or closely related field are preferred
- Presentation of complex statistical concepts and research results to non-statistical
- Good oral and written communication skills in Chinese and English
- Knowledge with statistics, coding or data mining would be a plus
About the Team
Global Product, Technology & Operations supports Nielsen Media’s growth strategy by enabling positive client and market solutions. Our Team is in a unique position as the center of data collection, analysis and delivery. We deliver outcomes with the highest quality and integrity standards in an agile and transparent way while standing by our Nielsen values.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!