North America / United States / NY / Offsite
Client Service & Sales
#: 104982-en_US / 104982
Audio Embedded Trainer – 104982
Client Services and Sales – USA Offsite, Offsite
About the Job
This position is responsible for providing expert Nielsen client support for the Audacy Audio team.
- Client Relationship Management: Works with appropriate client contacts, and under direction of Audacy to deliver excellent output to address client issues:
- Prepares analytic/project work that meets client needs and delivers best possible insights on timely and accurate basis.
- Keeps up-to-date and accurate activity/project log.
- Accompanies Audacy Radio Sellers on Advertiser and Agency client calls – if deemed appropriate.
- Client Training: Provides training to all Audacy departments to increase knowledge on all aspects of Nielsen data and software.
- Works to train the Audacy sales, research and programming staff on all terms, data and software necessary to become data experts.
- Trainings develop and delivered to maximize value of Tapscan Web.
- Data Analysis and Management: Provides analysis and supporting information on Audacy Nielsen data results
- Help generate Audacy’s data story and positioning statements.
- Provides insight to sales, research and programming department on PPM data to help make each department navigate in a PPM world.
- Expertise on tracking response rates for diary markets. Work with Nielsen internal expertise to research potential market specific issues.
- Monitor data performance on an on-going basis.
- Prepare and conduct quarterly diary reviews.
- Create custom geographic reports. Particularly help to identify markets with complex geographic and/or ethnic composition.
- Execution/Delivering Value: Executes with excellence day to day based on Audacy needs.
- Fulfills all appropriate project requests on timely and high quality basis.
- Devises analytical approaches that leverage Audacy capabilities to interpret and dissect data to develop solutions, make recommendations, and create action plans.
- Assists with comprehensive programming data analysis.
- Represents Audacy in client meetings and presentations upon request.
- Provide management with training evaluations to determine progress staff is making on learning PPM, in order to quantify return on investment.
- Bachelors’ degree in communications or related fields
- 3-4 years experience at a radio station and/or in a broadcast environment
- Understanding of Nielsen Audio quantitative and qualitative data including research methodology on both PPM and Diary
- Intermediate-Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft office suite (includes Excel, PowerPoint) and digital conferencing tools.
- Knowledge of Nielsen Audio sales and programming tools
- Advanced communication skills: written, verbal, and presentation.
- Advanced knowledge of Nielsen PPM data methodology, processes, data sources, products and deliverables.
- Advanced knowledge of Tapscan Web, PPM Analysis Tool and PDA Web software.
- Advanced training skills both in-person and via the web.
- Advanced analytic skills – ability to identify opportunities through PPM data analysis .
- Knowledge of radio sales and programming responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently, with direction, and meet quality and timing goals.
- Time Management – ability to manage multiple tasks to completion.
- Project management skills – securing resources, setting benchmarks, monitoring progress, providing updates.
- Content Development skills.
- Approximately 5% travel required once business travel resumes
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Offsite,Offsite
Secondary Locations: , , ,
Travel: Yes, 5% of the Time