North America / United States / IL / Chicago
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 107449-en_US / 107449
Bi-Lingual – Field Sales Specialist – Aurora IL – 107449
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – USA Chicago, Illinois
Nielsen is immediately hiring Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) Field Sales Representatives in Aurora IL!
What are some of the perks?
- $2000 SIGN ON BONUS
- Company provided car that includes insurance, gas, and maintenance (save on average $8,000 per year).
- Comprehensive benefits package available on day 1 of employment
- Base Salary plus Performance Bonus
Nielsen fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. At the core of our data is our Field Organization, made up of individuals who directly connect and build personal relationships with consumers to collect data on TV, Radio, and Digital Device consumption. Any home, in any area could potentially become a Nielsen Household
In this role, you:
- Conduct in-person interviews in panelist’s homes
- Navigate secured buildings, gated communities, stairs, elevators, walkways and driveways (paved and unpaved) and a variety of entrances into a prospective participant’s residence
Nielsen follows CDCguidelines for COVID. This position is a combination of in Field and Phone work. Nielsen will provide you with the (PPE) “Personal Protective Equipment” needed to be protected in the Field.
Our secret recipe for producing the Ratings is to marry technology with people. In order to do that, we have hundreds of Field Sales Representatives across the country recruiting people to participate in our Ratings panels. We are looking for passionate, persuasive and outgoing candidates that will join our teams across the country.
What are some of the Field Sales Representative responsibilities?
As a Field Sales Representative, you are the face of Nielsen. How cool is that?
In this role, you:
- Travel to selected homes within a territory using a company-provided vehicle
- Approach statistically-selected homes (door to door) with or without an appointment
- Persuade selected households over the phone and/or in person to participate in Nielsen TV, Radio and Computer Research
- Participation in a Nielsen study is an opportunity for their voice to be heard, to represent their community, and be part of important research that companies rely on to make better decisions about the products and services they offer
What are the qualifications?
We are looking for passionate, persuasive and people-loving associates like you to join us. This role requires you to:
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with all types of people
- Bi-lingual required (English/Spanish)
- Demonstrate the ability to “sell” selected participants on the importance of participating in the Nielsen Ratings
- Bring relevant work or volunteer experience that includes customer service, market research, education, census bureau research, in-field research, hospitality , social service, door-to-door sales, campaign canvassing, etc.
- Work remotely and manage a non-traditional schedule that includes evenings and weekends
- Meet minimum education requirements: High School Diploma or GED with 2-5 years equivalent work experience
- Show proficiency using a tablet and smartphone including the use of e-mail, spreadsheets, and other computer applications
- Have a valid driver’s license, and satisfactory driving record
- Consistently meet individual performance metrics
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Chicago,Illinois
Secondary Locations: , , ,
Travel: Yes, 20% of the Time