North America / United States / TX / Dallas
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 88803-en_US / 88803
Bilingual (English/Spanish) Audio Customer Service Representative – 88803
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – USA Dallas, Texas
The Panel Relations Specialist identifies ways to maintain/improve cooperation and quality of data gathered from Nielsen panelists. The position entails outbound and inbound calls to panelists, reviewing performance data, fostering positive relations and coaching panelists on proper usage of proprietary equipment.
- Primary customer service contact, addressing household concerns, answering questions and ensuring long-term and accurate usage of equipment.
- Meets outbound and inbound call metrics.
- Builds solid, productive panelist relationships through positive communication.
- Collects and analyzes data, providing feedback to panelists.
- Collects and maintains demographic and device information via outbound and inbound calls to ensure quality of the data.
- Uses recruitment resources effectively and is able to present full disclosure of participation guidelines to panelists.
- Investigates and resolves proprietary system generated panelist performance issues.
- Schedules return calls as needed with panelists.
- Works with support departments as needed to resolve panelist issues.
In addition to a professional attitude, the successful candidate should also possess the following:
- Fluency in English and Spanish languages required
- Strong customer service and human relations skills
- Outbound and inbound call experience
- Problem solving, and performance analysis abilities
- Capable of working evenings and at least one weekend day each week
- Spanish and/or Asian bilingual skills are a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- MS Office Suite experience (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- High School Diploma required, College degree or equivalent experience preferred
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Dallas,Texas
Secondary Locations: FL – Tampa – Oldsmar, MD – Columbia, ,