North America / United States / FL / Tampa – Oldsmar
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 89742-en_US / 89742
Bilingual (English/Spanish) Tech Support/Customer Service Rep – Oldsmar, FL – 89742
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – USA Oldsmar, Florida
This Full Time role has “work from home” flexibility. You must live within a commutable distance to the Oldsmar, FL location.
Ready for an adventure? In the Customer Service Tech Support role at Nielsen, you’re on the front lines of data collection and maintaining relationships with our consumers. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work.
About the Team:
Nielsen fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. At the core of our data are our Field & Call Center associates, who connect and build personal relationships with consumers to collect data on TV, Radio, and Digital Device consumption.
This role communicates directly with panelists to review performance data, provide technical support, foster positive relations and coach panelists on proper usage of proprietary equipment.
● Build solid and productive panelist relationships .
● Serve as the primary point of contact between Nielsen panelists and US Field Operations staff.
● Review and analyze data, providing feedback to households.
● Conduct training and coaching for panelists use of Nielsen meters.
● Investigate and resolve proprietary system generated performance issues.
● Verify and update demographics and audience information using Nielsen proprietary software.
● Instruct and reinforce panelists on security procedures
● Use persuasion skills to gain and maintain cooperation of Panel members, solicit additional participation.
● Diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware.
In addition to a professional attitude, the successful candidate should also possess the following:
● Spanish Bilingual candidates required
● Strong customer service
● Outbound and inbound call center experience
● Problem solving, and critical thinking skills
● Strong Communication skills both verbal and written
● Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
● Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
● MS Office Suite experience (Word, Excel and Outlook), Google Suite experience also preferred
● High School Diploma required,
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Oldsmar,Florida
Secondary Locations: , , ,