North America / United States / FL / Tampa – Oldsmar
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 89810-en_US / 89810
Bilingual Spanish Audio Trainer – 89810
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – USA Tampa, Florida
Job Title: Nielsen Corporate Trainer—Audio x Region
Job Purpose: The Nielsen Corporate Trainer will develop, fortify, and inspire capability that leads to high performance across the employee lifecycle.
Job Focus: This position has an Audio MR focus for the x Region and will support onboarding for all of US Field.
· Conducts appropriate learning interventions, based on diverse needs analysis inputs, to enhance knowledge, skills, performance, productivity and quality of individuals and teams.
· Utilizes multiple and blended training modalities including (but not limited to) OJT, coaching, brick-and-mortar & virtual classroom training/ facilitation, 1-on-1 sessions, action learning & e-learning to create the requisite learning impact.
· Actively involved in supporting employees throughout the employee lifecycle.
· Responsible for staying current on products & technology, policies & procedures, knowledge & skills relative to US Field roles, and Nielsen strategy, values & direction.
· Responsible to quickly assess the strengths and needs of their trainees and adjust the training to accommodate the learner’s needs while staying true to the learning design & objectives.
· In and out of the learning environment, responsible to model positive behaviors and to set expectations, motivate, counsel, and follow up with trainees.
· Assists in the data collection, content creation, validation and optimization of learning interventions and knowledge management products.
· Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure training content is current, accurate, consistent, and aligned with audit requirements as well as business strategies.
· Openly and respectfully engage in all discussions relating to training issues; provide solution-based input and make logical recommendations.
· Demonstrate an ongoing commitment to conducting our business according to the highest legal and ethical standards, and to continually pursue excellence in Adult Learning.
· Live the Nielsen Values.
Role Requirements Minimum qualifications and experience:
. Bilingual Spanish/English Required
· Ability to travel up to 80% of the time, including evening and weekend hours.
· 2-year post-high school degree and/or 5+ years of relevant experience.
· 2+ years of experience developing/mentoring others
· Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technology within a learning environment.
· Demonstrated ability to manage discrete projects, anticipate and address risks, and consistently meet deadlines.
· Demonstrated superior communication skills, verbal, non-verbal and written.
· Demonstrated rapport-building, relationship, and collaboration skills
· Proven ability to work effectively with diverse individuals of all levels, including senior executives.
Job Location: Tampa Fl (Preferred )
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Tampa,Florida
Secondary Locations: , , ,
Travel: Yes, 20% of the Time