Asia Pacific / Japan / / Tokyo
Client Service & Sales
#: 88402-en_US / 88402
Brand Analyst (Sales) – 88402
Client Services and Sales – Japan Tokyo, Tokyo
ABOUT THE ROLE
Committed to building powerful data-driven products and services, Nielsen Sports works with the world’s top sponsor brands, sports/esports rights holders and media platforms to deliver the most comprehensive and meaningful data and analysis possible. We are looking for a Brands Analyst for our Sponsor Brands business in Tokyo, who will report to one of our Client Service Managers.
- Responsible for supporting and developing commercial relationships with brands who invest in sponsorship as part of their marketing strategy
- Work with clients’ marketing or insights teams to deliver a range of data and analytical services which will help them select new sponsorships, optimise the performance of existing sponsorships, and measure their return on investment.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 2-3 years of B2B sales experience (new business development or client/account management) in any industry (B2Bの営業経験 – 新規開拓/クライアントマネジメント経験).
- Passion for Sports or to working in Sports-related industries (スポーツ産業に興味をお持ちの方)
- Experience with PowerPoint and Excel
- A strong analytical mind will be a big advantage, as will previous experience working in research, data or analytics team
- Strong interpersonal skills, and be motivated by working as part of a team and building trusting relationships with clients
- Japanese – native level, English – conversational
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Global Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team provides modern and effective services that meet client needs quickly while giving Nielsen more control over how we service our clients. We will create the capacity to elevate the work we do with clients to focus on market impact and business growth. We are at the forefront of customer experience and become an agent of change as we embrace automation to navigate the complex needs of our industry and continue to be the industry leader.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Tokyo,Tokyo