Asia Pacific / Japan / / Tokyo
Client Service & Sales
#: 75203-en_US / 75203
Brand Director – 75203
Client Services and Sales – Japan Tokyo, Tokyo
JOB PURPOSE :
Committed to building powerful data-driven products and services, Nielsen Sports works with the world's top sponsor brands, sports/esports rights holders, and media platforms to deliver the most comprehensive and meaningful data and analysis possible. We are looking for a Brands Director for our Sponsor Brands business in Tokyo, reporting into the overall Commercial Leader for this market.
JOB RESPONSIBILITY :
- Responsible for initiating and developing commercial relationships with Japanese and International brands who invest in sponsorship as part of their marketing strategy.
- Work with senior members of our clients’ marketing team and sell a range of data and analytical services which will help clients to select new sponsorships, optimize the performance of existing sponsorships, and measure their return on investment.
- In this role, you will be a leader within our excellent Client Sales and Service team, and manage other members of the brands team. We are interested in candidates who have the potential to move on to even higher levels of responsibility within Nielsen’s global organization, so we’ll be eager to hear about your previous leadership experiences.
- Bachelors or Masters degree holder
- At least 7-10 years experience working in or for major brands
- Have a deep understanding of how marketing investments are made and how their performance is assessed
- A strong analytical background will be a big advantage
- Have a proven track record of consultative selling within complex organizations with multiple stakeholders
- Native Japanese speaker, but also highly effective working in English
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Tokyo,Tokyo ,