Africa and Middle East / Turkey / / Istanbul /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999737984945 / PR0000
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you know what consumers buy? What consumers watch? Nielsen Knows!
As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world’s top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen we all share a commitment to our core values of being useful, open and connected in how we work- with each other, our partners, and our clients.
We are looking for experienced and passionate people to join our New Business Development team in Istanbul.
Key highlights of the role:
• New Business Development Business Analyst will assist in executing against specific client support related activities including the delivery of reporting to our clients and/or client focused data support. Focus is to create high levels of client satisfaction by delivering accurate and insightful responses that contribute to client outcomes.
• University degree
• Fluency in English and Turkish
• Analytical skills
• Good communication skills & visualization skills – interested in storytelling techniques
• Comfortable working in a digital enabled environment
• Ability to work within a virtual environment
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Knowledge with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Google Sheets/Slides
• Organizational & interpersonal skills
• Interest in commercial industry·
• Strong analytical mind and excellent numerical skills
• 0-1 years professional work experience
• Military service should have been completed (for male candidates)
WHAT WE OFFER
• A diverse and international work environment
• Learning achievement academy
• Global exposure and engagement
• Ongoing career growth and skill development
• Engaging and challenging work within our portfolio of global clients
• Culture of performance-based rewards
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.