Asia Pacific / Singapore / / Singapore
Client Service & Sales
#: 109681-en_US / 109681
Business Development Executive – 109681
Client Services and Sales – Singapore
ABOUT THE ROLE
Nielsen’s marketing performance measurement solutions deliver the intelligence brands need to elevate marketing’s impact on the business with unmatched speed, data access and channel coverage. Improve strategic planning and optimize tactics with data-driven insights. We help CMOs, brand managers and channel owners answer these questions and more:
- How should I allocate my budget across online and offline channels this quarter?
- How can I optimize my cross-channel campaigns to meet my conversion targets by the audience this month?
- Which online display creatives and ad sizes are driving the greatest response from my target audiences today
- The position requires an ability to understand and articulate the value of Nielsen marketing effectiveness’ solutions to prospects, customers and partners up to the C-level.
You can read more about our department here – Marketing Effectiveness
- Responsible for generating qualified leads and handling key aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting
- Working closely with Field Sales, Sales Engineering and Marketing.
- Support the business development team with media research, and map out our brand prospect list per market
- Pipeline management and demand generation activities are essential to success.
- Responds to, nurtures, and qualifies inbound web, call or email inquiries
- Executes outbound campaigns to prospective or existing customers, educating them on Nielsen’s product and service offerings, and targeting with vertical-specific, digital messaging
- Manages ongoing pipeline and track customer-related phone conversations and emails in Salesforce.com including documenting sales opportunities according to defined sales processes
- Assist the business development team to meet targeted monthly sales quota
- Generates high-quality meetings for specific territory utilizing targeted messaging and proven sales techniques
- Facilitates marketing campaigns by driving attendance to and attending marketing events (webinars, field seminars, trade shows) and proactively follows up on all invitations, registrants, attendees and prospects
- Provides feedback to sales and marketing management regarding lead quality and marketing campaign effectiveness
- Builds a working knowledge and becomes an expert on Nielsens products, services, and competitors
- Practices and continues to improve solution-selling techniques
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Preferably a candidate with Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent working experience.
- Min 3 years of working experience in the following fields such as business development, marketing research, digital marketing, technology, consulting and/or sales.
- General knowledge and strong understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem, and willingness to learn
- Measurement in the advertising and marketing field will be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactiveness with the ability to multitask effectively.
- Familiarity with sales tools (e.g. Salesforce & Advanced Excel) would be a plus.
- High-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Team player with the ability to work independent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language, including presenting to C-Suite clients.
The Global Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team provides modern and effective services that meet client needs quickly while giving Nielsen more control over how we service our clients. We will create the capacity to elevate the work we do with clients to focus on market impact and business growth. We are at the forefront of customer experience and become an agent of change as we embrace automation to navigate the complex needs of our industry and continue to be the industry leader. #LI-TP2
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Singapore