Greater China / Taiwan / / Taipei
Client Service & Sales
#: 74041-en_US / 74041
Business Development Manager, Media – 74041
Client Services and Sales – Taiwan Taipei, Northern Taiwan
- Play a key role in the performance of the Nielsen Media Taiwan sales function and all that that entails, including driving new business and assisting the Taiwan team to reach their targets.
- Win new sales for Nielsen Media on a regular basis, with a particular focus on larger annuity clients. Sales will be measurable monthly with targets set on a regular basis.
- Act as one of the primary contacts for new prospects for target clients.
- Continuously develop a sales pipeline appropriate to achieve sales targets.
- Focus on sector-based sales growth by identifying areas of opportunity for Nielsen Media, working with region and country management in formulating a strategy relating to that sector, and then, once approved, playing a key role in implementing that strategy.
- Manage client contracts, reporting, and other paperwork as required by Nielsen Media and as otherwise appropriate.
- Establish and maintain ongoing relationships with major organizations and key individuals throughout Taiwan as appropriate to maintain and grow Nielsen Media's standing and credibility and to maximize Nielsen Media's market exposure, awareness, and sales potential. Utilize other key Nielsen staff in achieving this.
- Bachelor's degree (marketing, business administration, commerce, advertising or a related field)
- Proven sales experience (3-5 years), prior experience in the media/digital industry would be highly preferred
- Great passion for Media Research/digital and internet
- High energy level, self-motivated and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Taipei,Northern Taiwan